View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 05:31 AM   #18922
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
In all honesty, Cena needs to stop trying to impress the IWC by introducing "cool moves" into his moveset. He's the biggest "wrestling" star of this generation because he's the best "sports entertainer" in the world. Fuck the haters who want you to be more like Cesaro or Daniel Bryan or some other guy who's adored by many wrestling nerds and unknown by a large majority of human beings who have cable TV/the USA network. Just keep making that money, money. (Yeah, yeah.)
Cena wants to improve himself and actually prove his detractors wrong, something no other "face of the company" has ever really done. I fail to see why he should stop doing so. If he can win over a few of the IWC fans like myself and still keep his legion of children behind him why not do it? It's not like becoming a better and more entertaining wrestler is going to make his old fans stop liking him.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote