View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 09:40 AM   #16530
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ugh. Seriously, Samoa Joe's music is whack as hell. The sinister intro gets you hype for the match, the the jobberiffic CAW tune after it makes you go "uh, nevermind". Might sound unimportant in the scheme of things, but it is a seriously lackluster part of the presentation. I mean, think about how unfitting it would be if Finn Balor's paint and smoke entrances started the same, but then instead of that guitar riff hitting, they played Erick Rowan's shitty singles run music box theme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark One View Post
Also because fuck it:

This reminds me: Dalton Castle. Man, isn't he EXACTLY what Vinnie Mac was looking for in the 90's? The man is ALL the campy gay of Gorgeous George, Johnny B. Badd, and Goldust, with the wild-eyed psycho charisma of Brian Pillman and Jack Black all in a goddamn blender. Add in a song that sounds suspiciously* like Queen's "I Want It All" (which also fits the gimmick. In more than one way.) and this shit is a licence for ROH to not only print money, but introduce their own damn currency... which I would suspect would be similar to Canada's, but with a peacock instead of a loon.

*read as "is EXACTLY that song, but is basically a full distort guitar instrumental, making it just different enough to avoid litigation".
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote