View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 11:21 AM   #5279
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'm cool with Falcon being Cap-- in fact, I kinda wished that he inherited the mantle back when Rogers died after Civil War.

I do think, though, that this isn't being done as any sort of natural progression of characters or story, and more just a way to garner attention and get pats on the back for being 'so progressive.' Otherwise a black Cap and a female Thor wouldn't be rolling out at the exact same time.

So, it's a good move, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth because I feel like they're doing it for cynical reasons.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote