View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 12:26 AM   #6711
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
They fucked up so badly with the Nexus, and had several opportunities to save it but never managed to do so. Having them lose at SummerSlam in their first "big" match was just a terrible idea...especially the ending where Cena went into full-on Superman mode, was down 2 on 1 against Barrett and Gabriel, got DDTed on the fucking concrete outside, and still shrugged it off with ease and won clean.

Didn't help that they kicked Darren Young out right after SummerSlam when I felt it was too early to drop members even the "weak link", and sure enough Skip Sheffield broke his ankle within a week.

How Barrett didn't get a title win during that angle is beyond me. Hell even if you get past all of that they STILL could have saved it had they not totally botched Cena being in Nexus. If they played their cards right Wade Barrett vs. John Cena for Cena's freedom could have been one of the top billed matches on the WrestleMania 27 card, if not the main event itself with Barrett winning the title beforehand.
aside from the summerslam match I thought it was done perfectly, New Nexus was kinda bad after a bit though.
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote