View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 04:07 AM   #5013
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Random Noid thoughts:

* I'm really digging The Shield together as faces. Each has developed their own unique personality. Roman Reigns is the cool badass; Dean Ambrose is the crazy guy you just love to love; and Seth Rollins absolutely shines as a high-octane hero. That match against Evolution was a classic and I can't wait for the next battle between them. I also think they could build to a pretty highly anticipated Sheamus vs. Ambrose US Title match for SummerSlam or something. Although Ambrose seems "above" the belt for now.

* Love Paige, but people haven't been conditioned to take Divas seriously. Got no clue where they go now. I actually think a heel turn for Natalya would be the best main roster decision they can make. Paige beats her and Nattie is all "Congratulations honey!" then attacks her from behind.

* Rusev vs. Swagger would be awesome. Especially with Lana and Zeb Colter at ringside. Hearing Colter promo on Lana would be money.

* Steven Richards was always pretty good. His credibility was always hurt after Right to Censor, which was a fun role, but it was just too hard to take Richards that seriously after it as anything more than a hard-working babyface who ultimately falls short. He had a pretty long stint with the WWE, however, and had some great moments with the company. It wouldn't be unusual for the WWE to bring him in as a trainer. He seemed to get all aspects of the business fairly well.

Creatively, I'd have loved it if Richards had gotten a tag team run with a guy who had far more credibility than him. Imagine Richards teaming with a Dave Batista-type, or something like that. If Richards managed to somehow get his hands on a 2nd or 3rd tier title (like the IC Title, or more likely, the European Title when it was around), I think he could have had a fun Honky Tonk Man-style run.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote