View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 02:03 PM   #4436
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Is he, or isn't he? That has been the question for a while now with Vince Russo and the TNA creative process. Is he still with the company? Here is the scoop.

Currently, the creative team is headed by John Gaburick. His three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway and Christy Hemme (to work with the Knockouts). The process is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas, with the help of the team. They then put it to paper and write the script.

So is Vince Russo involved? Yes, he is. He is still on the TNA payroll as a consultant and he does offer ideas and do critiques of the televised product. So when you see a segment and say, "That screams Russo", it very well may. Or, it may not. But much like everything in creative goes through Vince McMahon in WWE, that is the same for Gaburick in TNA.

So if you see a Russo idea on Impact, it's one that Gaburick received from Russo and decided to incorporate. But it could also be a Gaburick idea
Quote:
Mick Foley was interviewed today on “The Drive with Marc James” on CBS Radio 610 "The Fan" (WFNZ) out of Charlotte, North Carolina to promote his appearance in Charlotte later on tonight.

The topic of a WWE deal however came up and Foley said this: "Honestly, I’m probably not going to sign my Legends Deal with WWE because I don’t think they did the right thing by the guys with the video game. The check was a little low. Last year, there was a bankruptcy, but this year there wasn’t. So, I don’t see the upside to signing the legends deal when the carrot isn’t there dangling. So, I’m not going to sign my Legend’s deal.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
While promoting his comedy show in Baltimore earlier this week, Mick Foley pushed that Ring of Honor is a good alternative to WWE. Foley also wore a ROH t-shirt on stage in Baltimore. Foley has been actively reaching out to different indie promotions about appearing for them now that his WWE contract has expired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMZ
Nancy Grace is being BLACKBALLED by the WWE over the way she covered the death of the Ultimate Warrior ... with superstars (past and present) being warned stay off her show -- OR ELSE ...

Now, we're told WWE is circling the wagons to ostracize Grace -- and though they haven't sent any official memos, we're told there's a strong word going around the grapevine that anyone connected to the brand should STAY AWAY from Nancy if they wanna keep a working relationship.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote