View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #828
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yoshi Tatsu & Ricardo Rodriguez as a masked babyface tag team, for some reason, appeals to me. There are just so many face teams at the moment. They really need to get some heel stuff happening in that scene, because you've got guys like The Prime Time Players without anyone to really feud with.

Actually, before the Bad News Barrett stuff started, I actually really liked the idea of an Alberto Del Rio/Wade Barrett tag team. Think about it: Barrett showed up in the WWE to make money; Del Rio has a lot of money; both like beating people up and are very good at it -- the story essentially writes itself. They're the sort of super-team that would get a run with the Tag Team Titles, but I think that it would benefit both men (neither of whom has been a Tag Team Champion before) and I just see it clicking. Their arrogance and ruthlessness would come together quite nicely, I feel. Then, when they do suffer a string of losses, they can turn on each other and have a pretty captivating feud (where Barrett would probably be the more natural choice for a face).
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote