View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #5043
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Hmmmm. Well, I liked Amazing Spider-Man a lot more than a lot of people give it credit for, and frankly, doing the Sinister Six as a stand alone "Avengers for bad guys" movie makes a lot more sense than trying to crowd them all into ASM 3. Venom, though, I dunno- I assume they're going to go the anti-hero, "Lethal Protector" route, which I was never a fan of. Plus it probably means Carnage, who is far and away my least favorite villain in Marvel, so I can take or leave that one.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote