View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #3295
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
SPOILER: show
didn't expect that ether. There was all that angst they were building between he and Ollie, and after conveniently happening by while Laurel and Ollie were screwing in the window, I kind of expected him to somehow get on board with his dad's plan and become Ollie's foil, then he sees exactly the bastard his dad is, rescues Laurel, and OH HEY IMPALED! Fuel for Ollie to be more tortured and Batman-esque... wait a second, did Ollie stab himself through the *heart* to kill Malcom Merlyn?
SPOILER: show
I thought he had at first too, but it reminded me of the 4th Die Hard movie where McClane shoots himself through the shoulder/chest (very close to the heart) to kill the dude standing behind him.

Kind of sad to see Tommy die, didn't expect that to happen. I figured the detective would die and Tommy saving Laurel would drive her back to Tommy thus reestablishing them and leaving Ollie alone again.

I really loved the whole episode a lot though. I love the show and just the little touches they use occasionally like trying to crash the Ferris Aircraft plane really make it all the better.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote