View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:46 AM   #4614
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Okay, so I finally got around to reading some of Marvel's new titles since the Marvel NOW thing started. I've been a DC fanboy for a very long time, and didn't really have any interest in Marvel outside of their movies. But considering that the editorial crew at DC seem pretty dead-set on making sure I don't read their books ever again, I figured I might as well give Marvel another chance.

Right now, I've only tried out Thor: God of Thunder, and Indestructible Hulk. Both of which are fucking awesome. Seriously, the stuff they're doing in these books is why I'm a fan of comics in the first place. So yeah, good on them for finally making me jump ship.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote