View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #1246
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Playing through some of the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim right now, pretty addicting. I like the cool “I don’t think we’re in Skyrim anymore” ambience of the areas like Raven Rock and Tel Mithryn...haven’t really done a whole lot; am working on figuring out this puzzle in The Final Descent quest where you help the old guy find out what happened to like, his grandpa or somebody.

Also just finished Big Game Hunt in Borderlands 2...why the fuck is the main story so damned short?! That’s alright though, been going through and killing all the “________ the Invincible” after-story DLC bosses. Cleared them all so far except goddamned Terramorphous. And that’s WITH The Bee shield (finally got it as a legendary loot drop as my mission reward for “This Just In”) and all my weapons dealing massive damage and being all purple - orange rated...I have come infuriatingly close though.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote