View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #3952
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Why are people making this game out to be an answer to Wolverine? What... like... the Origins Wolverine game?

I don't get it. It's like if Arkham Asylum released its trailer and people would be like, "Take that Superman/Green Lantern/whoever."

Can somebody explain this to me? I asked in the VG forum and was unexpectedly ignored. Help me out, Schlomey.
It sounds like you're taking this all a bit too seriously.

Deadpool says at the end of the trailer "suck it, Wolverine". People are most likely picking up on it because it's a cool, unexpected thing that he says, and I guess in some ways it fleshes the game/character out in the Marvel Universe (basically, it's not just DEADPOOL in his own game-universe).

And of course, why wouldn't Deadpool himself say something like that? Him and Wolverine have always had a rivalry going on between them. Wolverine has been the main character of three X-Men movies, received his own solo movie, has had his own video games and even, to a degree, his own cartoon. Deadpool finally has his moment to shine here, and couldn't help but take a shot at Wolverine about it. Fans probably like that small display of continuity in the game.

Relax, man.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote