View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #1935
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I really don't care much for the art in this Hawkman series. The story isn't bad, although all of the reviews I've seen say otherwise, but the art on anything other than Conner/Hawkman leaves a lot to be desired. In this last issue there were certain panels where I really couldn't make out what Morphicius (who is supposed to be the main villain at this point) is even supposed to look like.

I mean I'll still be reading it for a while, but I can see it being one of the first books they cancel from the new series.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote