View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 PM   #1507
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
This is almost guaranteed to go over like a fart in church. It just reeks of gimmicky bullshit.

Also, I hate how so many redesigns of Superman's costume have a high collar like that. How's that supposed to hide under Clark's regular clothes? I mean, he's already got enough logistical problems with the cape and the boots, he doesn't need that extra bit popping up over the top of his work clothes.

Actually, looking at that picture, is everyone going to have to have that V-neck high collar? I mean, you gave Wonder Woman a necklace, just so she can have that V-neck collar look going on. Fucking stop it!
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote