View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #1505
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Like I said-

If it's written by Grant Morrison, I'll give it a shot.... everything else... unless something changes in my head, I don't really care... I'll just get what catches my eye either in singles or trade (I could wait as long as my life a bit more active and I continue my streak in trying not to be so recluse) and I will be a lot more strict if I decide to subscribe to a book because I need get less comics and not more.

I think it'll make people even more selective because they know in a few years that book won't mean shit..... which is why i stopped bagging 98% of my comics about a year ago. i'd get shit by grant Morrison, but i can honestly just wait for the trades cause i like hardcovers/sofcovers better than single issues and as long as i'm not mad bored during that time, i can wait... i'll see.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote