View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 02:33 AM   #1436
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I didn't mind most of the changes in Wonder Woman's costume, with the exception of the stupid leather jacket. It made her less like an A-list superhero and more like a reject from the Birds of Prey.

Personally, I'd much rather keep Superman's costume the way it is. Sure it's old-fashioned compared to everyone else's, but Superman's always considered to be the quintessential old-fashioned superhero anyway. Plus, I have yet to see a revised Supes costume that doesn't just look gimmicky.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote