View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 03:54 AM   #4649
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

Ala the Happening style. Only better. 8/10. The cause of the suicides,
SPOILER: show
some black book that has a curse on it that makes people suicidal everytime they see a doppelganger inflitrating them like a demon and the cause of that doppelganger hallucination is when someone witnesses a suicide based on the curse that just started.

9/10.

Never have I cried sooo much throughout this movie... Very rare for a low budget film that portrays a psycho bitch mom killing her children in graphic mode.. This is my ultimate nominee for most disturbing movie since The Children (Brit horror of psycho infected children killing parents.)

Didn't know this was another "True story based scenario" on that notorious mom Andrea Yates who drowned her children in 2001. Although it's not much accurate of what happened in the movie..

Yes, this is like 2008's The Hand That Rocks the Cradle redux only more sick and twisted. They even showed one scene where mom even kills a pet dog of her child and pigs too!!

Go see this. Man, I need more tissue boxes.. The ending was just heart breaking..

Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote