View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:34 AM   #4617
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

10/10.

this movie being an Inception Alice in Wonderland with machine guns and sword plus ala Sailor Moon style outfit.. Yes, IT'S FUCKING TRUE...
Other than that, there's lots of Burlesque style costumes and eye candy TITS N ASSES.

Despite being a regular 2-D movie, the slow mo action is more of a 3-D Sucker Punched move. Intended pun.

I'm surprised Vanessa Hudgens was in this.. Good for her. For some reason, I like her on this one instead of the sweet goody 2 shoes high school musical character. Probably deserved to move on to "daring" roles like this.

Pay attention to the clues based on the trailer: Key, Knife, Map, Fire and the 5th one. What is the 5th one? I won't tell. GO FUCKING SEE IT.

THIS.WAS.AWESOME BEYOND.. there's lots of robots in this movie after all. You won't be disappointed.. From giant robot Samurais with giant bazookas, to Nazi zombies and the Nazi general looked like Freddy Krueger without the claws and pedora hat!!!!

10/10... ZACK SYNDER IS WINNING AGAIN!!

Major bonus for this movie: Soundtrack of Bjork's Army of Me is played in most action scenes just like the trailer.

P.S. How did they achieve these wild imaginations alternate reality? Well, I'll let you pay attention to the female psychiatrist
SPOILER: show
and her secret to all this is: MUSIC AND DANCE THEATRICS.

There's even a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE BLACK SWAN BALLET DANCE REHEARSALS MINUS THE TOFUS. They're wearing 50's style lingerie and panties stuff. OMNOMNOMNOM

P.S.S. The blonde heroine Baby Doll is Emily Browning aka the same little girl appeared on Jim Carrey's Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events. She's a total fuckable hottie on this.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote