View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:06 AM   #2463
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
It already has a decent fan base size so that's a few sales right there. I think if they made it a downloadable game, like Kalyx said, and fixed the problems other people had with the game and maybe advertise it a little bit better it could get a good decent profit.

Not all games can explode onto the scene and become classics. I think Mirrors Edge is a slow bloomer. If they stuck with it and just tried to spend as little as possible, which I know would be hard with me suggesting advertising it more, it could do a little better.
I remember day dreaming about a Mirror's Edge 2 with absolutely no guns and multiplayer (parkour CTF on fuckin rooftops!) and an expansion of the storyline for those who cared. The first game had leaderboards for ghost time trial races that was actually addictive and fresh - that counts for something. I think EA is being harsh on the game not being a blockbuster. It's an annoying trend these days.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote