View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #2590
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
While I presume the character in question is SHIELD mainstay, Maria Hill (who Morena would be perfect for), I gotta have hopes for my perfect woman Jessica Lucas. This could be her break, though she doesn't seem suited for Maria Hill (if she's the character).

Notes:

- Nick Fury will appear in Captain America and Thor this summer.
- Chris Evans is set to be Cap in six movies. What ratio of Captain America to Avengers movie aren't said. Bear in mind he could appear in Iron Man and that could count. Many of these deals are unique in that actors are signed to appear as their characters, but not signed to particular movies. The sixth movie could be Civil War for all we know. I imagine Marvel will push out bargain priced movies and save big spending for cross over films. They'd also have the actors rotate as to service their own careers and keep them 'fresh'. So Chris Evans may cameo as Cap in Iron Man 3 and then star in Captain America 2 the year after. These are just my stab at 'industry analyzing'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
Errr, Cobbie Smulders as Maria Hill would most definetely not work.

And Morena Baccarin? We know she looks hot even if short hair, so yeah.

It might not be maria hill. I would guess it's Daisy Johnson, his protege in the comics since secret war.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote