View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:14 AM   #2469
Lara Emily
Hey

Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Organic shooters are way better. He gets bit by a radioactive spider, crawls on walls, gets spider-sense, 'kinda' super strength, crazy agility... and then he has to make his own web shooters? I mean in a comic book reality sort of way, you'd think shooting webs would be part of the package.
I don't know everything you listed was essentially enhancements to his human body whereas web shooters would require glands to grow and shit which is on a whole different level.Either or are fine, I just like the science based cause to me it's cooler and fits with Parker's character.
Lara Emily is offline   Reply With Quote