View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #4087
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The Social Network - Entertaining as heck, this is the second movie i've seen with Andrew Garfield and he's been incredible in both movies. I might actually start getting excited for this Spider-Man reboot. 8/10.

Docks of New York - Pretty loose on plot but gorgeous to look at, in any other directors hands this probably would have been banal and stupid, but Von Sternberg made this both stylish and charming. 8/10

Uncle Boonmee Recalls his Past Lives - Won the Palm D'Or at this years Cannes film festival... I don't know this was really freaking weird. I knew what to expect because i've seen this dudes other films but i'm surprised there were not any walkouts. It's about a guy who is dying and there are weird shadowy monkey creatures with glowing red eyes, and at one point a fish performs cunnilingus on a woman. Slow and strange but the pretentious douchebag in me loved this.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote