View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:34 AM   #2101
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Here are my results from the last two PPVs I did. I don't have my computer on me so I don't have access to the match ratings. Insert your own if you'd like.

Royal Rumble 2014

WWE Diva's Champion Kim Roderick defeated Victoria to retain the title.

WWE Unified Tag Team Champions Cash Incorporated (EZ Money and Ryan Creed) defeated AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels and Tajiri & Alex Furious to retain the titles after Creed pinned Tajiri.

Oracle pinned Beth Phoenix to regain the WWE Women's Title.

Don Maiden won the WWE Cruiserweight Title from Jeremy Lopez via submission.

WWE Champion John Morrison pinned Ted DiBiase to retain the title.

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Sylvain retained the title against Shawn Michaels via countout.

Jason Collins won the Royal Rumble last eliminating CM Punk.

No Way Out 2014

Bret Banderas defeated Mark Henry in a submission match.

HHH, R-Truth, and Pete Shapiro defeated Batista, The Miz, and Scott Blackmore when HHH pinned The Miz.

WWE Intercontinental Champion Cash Stevens retained the title against Montel Vontavious Porter and Ian Moore after pinning Porter.

WWE U.S. Champion Ted DiBiase retained the title against Bryan Danielson.

Bobby Lashley pinned Randy Orton in the Road To WrestleMania Tournament Finals after the supposedly injured Edge speared Orton. Lashley is now the number one contender to the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

Jason Collins pinned CM Punk. As per the match stipulations, CM Punk will not be added to the World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania.

WWE Champion John Morrison defeated John Bradshaw Leyfield to retain the title.

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Sylvain retained the title against Shawn Michaels in a cage match when CM Punk slammed the cage door shut on Shawn Michaels.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote