View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #3620
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Robin Hood: 9.5/10

Awesome movie. Prince of Thives is one of my top 20 movies ever, so I had to really tell myself not to try and compare it with it going in. But it was a totally different story and take on everything. This kind of goes back and shows how Robin eventually becomes the outlaw that he'll forever be. The guy who played King John is like the perfect King John. The Sheriff of Notingham in this movie was a goofball, unlike Alan Rickman's version in Price of Thieves. Lots of great action and good buildup to the ending.

From the looks of it, I think we may get a sequel.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote