View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #133
SuperSlim
*Oh Sh*t*

SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)SuperSlim puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I was debating to say anything or not... but I just wasted 5 minutes of my life... that was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen in my life. You looked like you didn't know what you were doing... speedo guy looked even more clueless. Everything about it sucked. And your "springboard" moves... atrocious to put it lightly.

Quit while you can. Although you claim that you're going to get real training. So we'll see... but man... take that video down. It's an embarrassment. Seriously... I thought about showing the link to others for laughs... but I'd feel embarrassed allowing others to know that I even know that video exists.

Positive: really nice scenery.
SuperSlim is offline   Reply With Quote