View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #2021
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
EWR Geek Update

I cheat shamelessly. None of my competitors even have a real budget and I gave my company all the wrestlers I wanted (minus Foley, Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero and a few others)

My tag team roster:
"WGTT" Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas
"MCMG" Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin
Steiners
Headhunters
Dudleyz
Briscoe Bros
Hardyz
Edge and Christian
Roderick Strong and Chris Sydal
"Regal Appreciation Society" Shannon Moore and The Miz
"The Whole Show" Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn
"The New Eliminators" Perry Saturn and Christopher Daniels
"Kai En Tai" Funaki and Taka
Spike Dudley and Sandman

Injured List:
CM Punk and Paul London

Champions:
ROH World: Rey Mysterio (def Samoa Joe in a ladder match, Joe had been undefeated for a year)
ROH Tag: "Regal Appreciation Society" (def Hardyz the three time tag champs in a triangle match with Edge and Christian)
ROH Blood: Adam Pearce (def Taz in a Falls Count Anywhere/FTW match to become 3 time champ)

this guy.

Current Major Fueds:
Shawn Michaels VS. Chris Jericho
*Heel Jericho proposed an alliance and was turned down by Michaels.

Kurt Angle VS. Bryan Danielson
*Started out as a competitive rivalry until Kurt turned heel and made it personal.

Hardyz VS. R.A.S.
* Miz and his lackey attacked the Hardyz after a ladder match against Edge and Christian and later stole their title belts.

Current Minor Feuds:
Raven VS. Sandman
*Sandman declared war on Raven after Raven began forming a new Flock

WGTT VS. Dudleyz
*The ultimate winner of a series of matches will go on to face the tag champions at the next PPV "Ring of Fire"

Rey Mysterio VS. Samoa Joe
*Face Rey started out as the underdog losing to Tweener Samoa Joe in several matches and always ending with a handshake. After consecutive losses the GM Dawn Marie booked Rey in last chance match with Samoa Joe (ladder match). Rey emerged the new ROH World Champ. The following show Rey ran out to help Rob Van Dam from a beat-down from Brock Lesnar, Rey swerved and attacked RVD setting up a tag team match at the next show between Samoa Joe and RVD VS. Rey Mysterio and Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar VS. Rob Van Dam
*RVD was attacked by Lesnar during a match with Kurt Angle, Brock is a member of his stable the comically named "Angle's Angels" along with the WGTT and Lance Storm. Lesnar and RVD have been going back and forth between eachother for a few months now with the entire feud culminating at the next PPV in a Last Man Standing Match.

Giant Paul Wight VS. Spike Dudley
*Spike cost Giant a chance at the ROH World title and has been unsuccessfully feuding with him ever since. Classic retarded underdog VS. Giant.

Wrestlers I use to put over other wrestlers: Goldberg, Ken Anderson, Abyss and Taz (since he's semi-retired).

Future Major Angles:
1.Dawn Marie will handpick 5 wrestlers to form "The Agency" a heel rip-off of the Corporation to capture through illicit all major titles. Rey Mysterio, Edge, Christian, AJ Styles and CM Punk will comprise the stable with the eventual removal of AJ Styles by the heel turn of Adam Pearce and subsequent face turn of AJ Styles)

2. Light-weight Title will be introduced next year (22 wrestlers in the division from WCW, ECW and elsewhere)

3. Giant Paul Wight annhilates the ROH roster under the orders of Raven who then captures the World Title and uses Giant to keep his title for 3-months. Giant then turns face after finally snapping out of Raven's influence and goes on a 6 month title reign which is ended by super-heel Edge.

4. Edge and Christian break up the team and vacate the titles leading to a tag team title tournament and a feud between the brothers.

5. Goldberg is crippled after losing too many scaffold matches. Scaffold matches are banned.

It's time to make TPWW MEAT again!

Quote:
Unlike traditional grills which cook food from a single, direct heat source, the Pit Barrel® Cooker’s cylindrical shape and “Hook-and-Hang” method places the food in the center of the action, heating the meat from all sides at once, producing consistently great-tasting, perfectly cooked meat every time.

Also have some popcorn.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote