View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:21 AM   #129
KayfabeMan
TPWW's Glass Ceiling

KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
It's funny because people are like, 'people don't want to see two gays dancing'.

Wouldn't it be simple to turn your fucking head then??

What if I said I don't want to see two black people dancing, or two Asians or two women???

Also -

I was thinking where Flair comes off telling someone they don't belong in a locker room. He should have hung it up a long while back and he's telling people they have no business in the business? Why? Maybe because they're taking extra money from his ex-wives pockets?

Anytime Flair thinks someone should not be in a lockerroom, he should go back and watch footage from Nitro involving DAVID FLAIR. Shut the fuck up.
KayfabeMan is offline   Reply With Quote