View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 PM   #977
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I know, I get what you are saying, and like I said I agree with you - I do like and want to see these new titles that have come out over the last decade have some kind of 'saga' feel to them - but still, the mistakes that they made in the third installments are ones like; too many characters used 'just because it's the third film' (X3 and Spiderman 3), which in turn rush or diminish story and character arcs that could easily be spread into another film or even spared entirely for another film.

Its like they end at 3 films anyway, and Spiderman was the ONE FUCKING FRANCHISE that we knew from the get go that they were determined to make it big, 6 films, same cast, same director - I was so fucking grateful I would get to see that shit - and now, the one that would of been comic book film's flagship, shining example, is now not going to happen.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote