View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #945
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
I agree with you. I absolutely loved Spidey 1 and 2. I think Spiderman 2 is probably the second or third best comic book movie ever made. Until Dark Knight came along I considered it the best by far.

The thing is though, Spiderman 3 did such a number on the series that it would have had a real time recovering. I'd have like to see it get another chance to continue, because I know Raimi could do it. There was still plenty of ground to cover, even though they blew a lot of good things.

But I realize now that it's too late for that and it's not going to happen. So I basically just hope this new version is done well and I can enjoy it.
I'm not against a reboot in concept anyways. It would have happened eventually anyways. I just think it's a tad too soon
Yeah, I think he would've redeemed himself if he got to do 4. At least there was closure on certain things in 3, like Harry. And with Venom, I would've at least liked the symbiote to have survived, no need to bring back Topher Grace. But yeah, all this doesn't really matter now

Like I've said, a total reboot, THIS soon, and after how far Raimi came, and how far he or someone else could've taken it - it's a bad move. Will it be a hit at the box office? - probably and I guess that's all they care about.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote