View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #2706
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Mad Max: 7/10

Been wanting to see this and Beyond Thunderdome ever since I caught Road Warrior. I liked Road Warrior a lot better, but this was still cool. A very young Mel Gibson here.

Obsessed: 6/10. It was ok. Nothing really groundbreaking. This stole stuff from Hand that Rocks the Cradle and if you saw that 90's movie, The Crush, you already know the deal. The obsessed woman is smoking though. I don't know what that dude's problem was. must be a closet homo.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote