View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #1741
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Paul Heyman has now entered the ring and has had a change of heart. "You see, a few weeks ago, I made a promise. And Paul Heyman's word has always been as good as gold. But tonight, I'm here to break that promise. When Rhyno turned down a spot in my Dangerous Alliance, I took it personally. I have always counted Rhyno as a friend. Rhyno has begun developing into a major star in this industry, and I like to think I played a part in that. And I'd hate to waste it over something this petty. Rhyno, when I said you'd never get a shot at any of the Dangerous Alliance's titles, I meant it. At the time, I truly felt that if you weren't with us, you didn't deserve it. I've had a change of heart. Rhyno--" But before he can finish, Rhyno has hit the ring. He's ready to grab the microphone (and Heyman while he's at it), but he gets blindsided by Big Show! "Rhyno, this Thursday night, you'll get your title shot. And it's going to be against the biggest athlete in the world - the Big Show! And I'm going to be the guest referee!" Rhyno is left laying as Heyman and Show head to the back.

Segment Rating: 75%

It's all been building to this. Tonight, ten men have survived brand-exclusive Survivor Series matches to earn a shot in our interbrand main event. Both the WWE and World Champions, as well as the Cruiserweight Champion are involved, and the crowd is hyped, so let's not waste any more time!

Survivor Series Match - John Cena, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and Undertaker vs. Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Triple H

First Fall : Running clothesline from Triple H. HHH hits a stump piledriver on The Rock, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - kick out. The Rock fights out of a grapple. Spear! HHH is down. The Rock moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished. Second Fall : Undertaker fires off some right and left hands. Flying shoulder tackle by Undertaker sends Kidman to the mat. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Kidman pushes out of a Undertaker hold. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Billy Kidman, Undertaker might be dead. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Undertaker reverses a hip toss. Undertaker hits a piledriver on Billy Kidman. 1 - 2 - 3. Undertaker pins Kidman. Third Fall : Thrown slam by Undertaker. Massive backbreaker, Kane got planted. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Undertaker walks into a trip. Death valley driver by Kane, Undertaker got planted hard...that was cool. Kane moves in for the kill. Choke Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Fourth Fall : Lesnar eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Lesnar walks into a lariat. 1 - 2 - kick out. Angle walks into a trip. Lariat, apparently Lesnar thinks he is Stan Hansen. Brock Lesnar moves in for the kill. Here it comes - F5. 1....2...3, it's finished. Fifth Fall : Jericho gets smacked around like a bitch. Rock slams Chris Jericho down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Rock only gets knees on a splash. Slingshot flying butt move by Jericho, crushing the chest of Rock. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. The Rock, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Massive backbreaker, Jericho got planted. 1 - 2 - 3. The Rock pinned Jericho. Sixth Fall : Brock Lesnar fires off some right and left hands. Big backdrop on Cena, executed well. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Brock Lesnar misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Lesnar walks into a slammy shoulder thing. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Lesnar counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Lesnar hits a piledriver on John Cena. 1 - 2 - 3. Brock Lesnar pins Cena. Seventh Fall : Kick from Shawn Michaels...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Rude Awakening on Kane by HBK. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. HBK drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Death valley driver by Kane, Shawn Michaels got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. HBK reverses a waistlock. Massive backbreaker, Kane got planted. 1 - 2 - 3. Shawn Michaels pinned Kane. Eighth Fall : Shawn Michaels with a spinning neckbreaker on Lesnar. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kick ass spinning arm pulling move out of the corner by HBK. Flying kick move off the second rope, Lesnar goes flying. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Lesnar blocks a kick from Shawn Michaels. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Brock Lesnar moves in for the kill. F5! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Back elbow connects, HBK staggers backward. HBK reverses a Brock Lesnar hammerlock. Brock Lesnar is in trouble. Here it comes - Sweet Chin Music. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Survivors: Shawn Michaels and The Rock
Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 83%
Match Quality: 78%
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote