View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM   #1729
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
NOVEMBER 3, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

Less than two weeks away from the Survivor Series, tonight's main event will feature twenty RAW superstars who will be competing in traditional SS matches in an over-the-top-rope battle royal!

But first, it's a six-man tag match pitting the three members of La Resistance (Rene Dupree, Sylvan Grenier, and Rob Conway) against Theodore Long's stable of Mark Henry, Rodney Mack, and Chris Nowinski. Conway and Mack start the match. Conway starts off with a hip toss and an arm drag before tagging in Grenier. Grenier hits a slam and a piledriver for two. Tag to Dupree. Double back elbow, then Dupree hits a slam. Dupree goes to drop an elbow, but Mack dodges. Mack hits a spinning neckbreaker, then tags in Nowinski, who hits a clothesline. Spinebuster by Nowinski gets two. Neckbreaker, now a tag to Henry. Henry brawls with Dupree, then hits a clothesline. Dupree makes a tag to Conway, who hits a knee lift. Mack tags back in and lands some punches, but Conway reverses his hip toss. Mack staggers up, and right into Conway's Iron Fist for the three-count!

Backstage, Christian hypes himself up. He's been on the outside looking in for the last several months, always getting passed over for main events and title shots. But at Survivor Series, when his Peepulation goes toe-to-toe with the World Champion and his team, he's going to show the world why he needs to be at the front of everybody's mind. Because that's how he rolls.

A battle of the big men is up next as Rosey, the SuperHero In Training, takes on Boss Man. Rosey starts off brawling, landing a kick and a neckbreaker. More strikes, but Boss Man fires back with some of his own, then a powerslam for two. Rosey gets up and hits a powerslam of his own for two, then a spinebuster for two more. Boss Man fights out of a hammerlock with a headbutt, but then gets punched out of the ring. Rosey celebrates in the ring, but Boss Man lays him out with a chair from behind! The referee sees it and calls for the bell, DQing Boss Man. Boss Man gets set for another chair shot, but someone comes tearing down the aisle to Rosey's rescue. "BAH GAWD, KING! IS THAT... IS THAT NOVA?!?" Sure enough, it is, and the former ECW superhero grabs the chair from Boss Man and lays him out with it! Boss Man is a bloody mess, but Nova has saved Rosey from what would surely have been a terrible beating.

The Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton has a microphone. "With just two weeks to go until the Survivor Series, everyone is paying so much attention to the four main matches that everybody seems to be overlooking the main event. Because you see, everybody wants to see what happens when John Cena gets his hands on Sean O'Haire. Everybody wants to see if Christian and Matt Hardy can hang with the main-eventers. But nobody's thinking ahead. Well, I am. You see, that's what sets me apart. That's what makes me the greatest Intercontinental Champion in history. Foresight is my specialty, and when I look toward the main event, the grand finale of the Survivor Series and I see myself in it, I'm left with one thought. 'My God, I hope Shawn Michaels can survive.' Now, nothing against Christian or Matt Hardy or... whoever the hell else is on that team, but I want Shawn Michaels. I want him bad. I want to kill another legend, and I want to do it in the main event. Shawn, I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you over the last few weeks. No, Shawn, I will not rest for one instant until you've had a chance to count every light in the damned ceiling after my RKO lays you out!"

Val Venis starts off his match against Maven with punches and a slam, then a big backdrop. Flying shoulder tackle by Venis. Maven hits a jaw breaker, then an avalanche clothesline. Piledriver by Maven gets two. Val ducks a clothesline, then slams Maven for two. Val hits a DVD for two, but Maven gets back up and hits another jaw breaker, then punches. Val hits a knee lift, then prepares to whip Maven. As Maven rebounds off the ropes, he hits a chair that Rico is holding up at ringside! The ref doesn't see it, and Maven stumbles into a roll up for three! Rico climbs into the ring and appears to be trying to celebrate Val's win, but Venis slams him, then climbs the turnbuckles and lands the Money Shot! Why did Rico help him?

Chris Jericho is next on the Promo Parade. Two weeks ago, he decimated Booker T with a chair, and doctors are still unclear whether he's going to be able to compete at the Survivor Series. And that's a real shame. He knew that Booker was a coward for joining The Rock's team, knowing that he wouldn't have to face Jericho again, knowing he wouldn't get so lucky again, and so Jericho had to show him what happens to cowards. Booker, you'll be lucky if you can even make it to Survivor Series at all. This is not over by a long shot, but your career is going to be the next time you step into the ring with me.

Up next, two of the most underrated wrestlers on RAW go one-on-one as Lance Storm takes on the red-hot Mark Jindrak. Jindrak starts out pummeling Storm, but Storm uses his technical expertise to take Jindrak down. Strikes from Storm, then a suplex. Jindrak slams Storm, then clamps on a full nelson. He lands a powerbomb that amost gets three, but Storm mule kicks him away. Rana from Storm gets two. Jindrak ducks a clothesline that sends Storm into the corner and follows him in with Splash Mountain for another victory!

Cameras have caught up with Shawn Michaels as he prepares for the battle royal tonight. Shawn Michaels doesn't think Randy Orton has forgotten about him, and he's glad that he hasn't been forgotten either. And he, too, is hoping to see Orton in the main event. That Intercontinental Title is what launched HBK into the upper echelon of WWE talent. And if Randy Orton is the future, the future is very dark indeed. That belt belongs back around the waist of a true champion, one who wins with dignity. And Orton is welcome to try to land an RKO on him, but he should stand warned. When he hears the band tuning up, it's already too late.

In a preview of the Divas' Survivor Series match, Trish Stratus teams with three of her partners - Lita, Ivory, and Stacy Keibler - to take on Molly Holly, Gail Kim, Jazz, and Victoria. Basically, all of the SS participants except Nidia and Miss Jackie. Ivory starts the match with a headbutt on Molly, then a powerslam before tagging in Trish. Trish lands a punch that sends Molly into her corner, where she tags Jazz. Trish gets in some shots, then tags in Lita. Trish whips Lita into Jazz in the corner for a clothesline. Lita hits a back heel kick for two. Stacy tags in now and strikes Jazz, then hits a horribly sloppy running dropkick. Ivory tags in and lands a side suplex for two. Jazz reverses a hammerlock and tags in Victoria, who suplexes Ivory and lands a bulldog for two. Tag to Gail, and they hit a double suplex for two. Trish tags in, but eats a face jam. Trish fights back with punches, then shots in the corner. Stacy tags back in and lands a big clothesline, but Gail tags Victoria in. Double back elbow, then Victoria hits a DDT! The referee is trying to maintain order, when Miss Jackie enters the ring! She nails Stacy with a Tough Enough Slam, and Victoria covers her for the cheap victory.

The Rock is gonna make this one short and sweet. He's getting damned tired of Triple H cashing in rematch after rematch after rematch. He beat him at Unforgiven. He beat him again last week. And he'll continue to beat him until Triple H realizes that it's forever going to be his destiny to be a permanent resident of the Smack Down Hotel! If ya smell what The Rock is cookin'!

Main event time now as twenty superstars fill the ring for a battle royal! In a shocker, Randy Orton dumps Goldberg over the top rope for the first elimination! HBK hits a spinning heel kick to knock William Regal over the top rope. Chris Jericho then dropkicks Batista (a fellow Game Changer) out of the match. Scott Steiner eliminates his Survivor Series captain Christian next. Teams are breaking apart all over as Tommy Dreamer eliminates Spike Dudley! Test is next, after being forearmed over the top rope by The Rock. RVD is the next casualty, courtesy of HBK. Hurricane takes care of D-Von Dudley. Jericho hits a big kick on Matt Hardy Version 1.0 that eliminates him. Scott Steiner gets his second elimination, taking out Kane. Hurricane sneaks up behind him and takes him out as well. Orton sends Bubba Ray Dudley to the floor, then does the same to Rico. As he turns around to celebrate, HBK dropkicks him over the top rope to the floor! Meanwhile, Jericho dumps Hurricane to the floor. Dreamer is next out, eliminated by HBK, and we're down to four. Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and Triple H! HBK is the 17th man out, dumped by The Rock. HHH tries to dump Rock out, but the champ holds on, then dumps Jericho out. And it's down to Rock and HHH. Who saw that coming? Rock hits a backbreaker, then a shoulder slam. He sets him up for a piledriver, but HHH backdrops him... to the floor! Triple H has won the battle royal!

Next week's RAW will be the brand's last stop before Survivor Series, and the bad blood is threatening to spill all over. In the main event, the four men with the most eliminations during tonight's battle royal will duke it out in tag team action. The Rock teams with Shawn Michaels to take on Randy Orton and Chris Jericho! Plus, the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line as the Dudley Boyz defend against Christian and William Regal. On pay-per-view, Team Extreme will take on the Game Changers, but Monday night, the captains go one-on-one as Rob Van Dam takes on Triple H! Plus, Goldberg versus Batista, Tommy Dreamer versus Scott Steiner, Hurricane versus Matt Hardy, Spike Dudley versus Test, and Boss Man looks to get back at a man making his WWE debut - Nova! Also, Stacy Keibler wants to get revenge on Miss Jackie, and will take her on on her own terms - a bikini contest! We'll be just six days away from Survivor Series, and RAW will definitely be one you don't want to miss!
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote