View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 04:13 AM   #1654
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
So, the Bad Luck Bug strikes me again. I had a pretty kick-ass WrestleMania lineup planned, but three of my top stars all walked out. Batista, Randy Orton, and Shawn Michaels all refused to work for me (heaven forbid I use my main-eventers once a week while trying to develop my midcard and lower midcard), so I wished them the best in their future endeavors. Batista was supposed to win the Rumble and face Mr. Kennedy for the World Title. After he left, I had HBK win the Rumble to set up an HBK/HHH match for the WWE Title. I was planning an Orton/Cena feud over the ECW Title, too. Also, I was going to have a Hardys/E&C match for the Tag Titles, but Jeff blew out his knee and is out for sixteen months.

So, instead the card looks like this:

WWE Title Match - Triple H (c) vs. Matt Hardy
World Title Match - Mr. Kennedy (c) vs. Big Show
ECW Title Match - Chris Jericho (c) vs. John Cena
IC Title Match - CM Punk (c) vs. William Regal
US Title Match - Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Umaga
Tag Team Title Match - Edge & Christian (c) vs. London & Kendrick
Hardcore Title - Kane (c) vs. Undertaker
Cruiserweight Title - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. John Morrison

Not sure what I'm going to do for the ninth slot.
Are you using EWR? Ever tried Arsenic to correct morale?
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote