View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #1647
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So, the Bad Luck Bug strikes me again. I had a pretty kick-ass WrestleMania lineup planned, but three of my top stars all walked out. Batista, Randy Orton, and Shawn Michaels all refused to work for me (heaven forbid I use my main-eventers once a week while trying to develop my midcard and lower midcard), so I wished them the best in their future endeavors. Batista was supposed to win the Rumble and face Mr. Kennedy for the World Title. After he left, I had HBK win the Rumble to set up an HBK/HHH match for the WWE Title. I was planning an Orton/Cena feud over the ECW Title, too. Also, I was going to have a Hardys/E&C match for the Tag Titles, but Jeff blew out his knee and is out for sixteen months.

So, instead the card looks like this:

WWE Title Match - Triple H (c) vs. Matt Hardy
World Title Match - Mr. Kennedy (c) vs. Big Show
ECW Title Match - Chris Jericho (c) vs. John Cena
IC Title Match - CM Punk (c) vs. William Regal
US Title Match - Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Umaga
Tag Team Title Match - Edge & Christian (c) vs. London & Kendrick
Hardcore Title - Kane (c) vs. Undertaker
Cruiserweight Title - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. John Morrison

Not sure what I'm going to do for the ninth slot.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote