View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #1623
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Here is what will be my rosters immediately following the lottery...as you can see, I need to turn some people because in some areas there is imbalance (especially in the Women's division where there is only one active face...I'll probably turn Melina ala real life or something).

I've made a couple cuts, releasing a few OVW/FCW'ers who are done improving but suck, and I've also wished Chris Masters and Snitsky the best in their future endeavors.

WWE Roster
Al Snow: Face
Batista: Heel
Beth Phoenix: Heel
Bobby Lashley: Face
D’Lo Brown: Face
Elijah Burke: Heel
Jeff Hardy: Face
John Bradshaw Layfield: Heel (Announcer)
Marcus Cor Von: Heel
Matt Hardy: Face
Melina: Heel
Michael Cole: Announcer
Mickie James: Face
Molly Holly: Heel
Mr. Kennedy: Tweener
MVP: Heel
Robbie McAllister: Face
Rory McAllister: Face
Santino Marella: Heel
Shawn Michaels: Heel
Steve Blackman: Face
Steve Corino: Heel
Stevie McMahon: Heel
Stone Cold Steve Austin: Face (Enforcer)
Theodore Long: Face (Manager)
Triple H: Face
Victoria: Heel
Vince McMahon: Heel (GM)

WCW Roster
Ace Steel: Face
Booker T: Face
Brian Kendrick: Face
Cassidy James: Face
Chavo Guerrero: Heel
Chris Jericho: Face
Colt Cabana: Heel
Dave Taylor: Heel
Eric Bischoff: Heel (GM)
Finlay: Face
Gregory Helms: Heel
Jim Ross: Announcer
Jimmy Wang Yang: Face
John Cena: Heel
John Morrison: Heel
Johnny Jeter: Face
Kasey James: Face
Kenny Dykstra: Heel
Kevin Thorn: Tweener
Mike Mizanin: Heel
Nunzio: Face
Paul London: Face
Rey Mysterio: Face
Ric Flair: Face (Enforcer)
Shane McMahon: Heel (Announcer)
Shannon Moore: Heel
Super Crazy: Face
The Undertaker: Face
William Regal: Heel

ECW Roster
Balls Mahoney: Face
Carlito: Heel
CM Punk: Face
Cody Rhodes: Face
Deuce: Heel
Domino: Heel
Edge: Heel
Funaki: Face
Hardcore Holly: Face
Joey Styles: Announcer
Kane: Face
Lance Cade: Heel
Matt Striker: Heel
Mick Foley: Face (Enforcer)
Paul Heyman: Heel (GM)
Randy Orton: Heel
Rob Van Dam: Face
Shelton Benjamin: Heel
Sir Charles Palumbo: Heel
Tazz: Announcer
The Sandman: Face
Tommy Dreamer: Face
Trevor Murdoch: Heel
Umaga: Tweener
Val Venis: Heel

-----

I still have an ECW and a Smackdown (soon to be renamed after this week) to book before I begin sticking to these rosters...during one of those shows I plan on having Rey wrestle away the CW title from Carlito, keeping the belt in WCW.

Over on ECW, I'm pretty sure I'll go the real life route and make a 2nd generation stable, turning Cody and calling up guys like Afa Jr and Harry Smith (who are ready but I haven't had room)...I'll probably use Matt Striker as their mouthpiece just because most of them lack charisma.

On WWE, I'll have MVP as the power-hungry champ with Vince in his corner as Triple H continues to try and get the elusive gold.

This list is strictly the current active roster, expect there to be a TON of call-ups, I have plenty of ready guys but I've had nowhere to stick them. Each show will have a big full roster as I try to give the illusion of three totally separate promotions, NO interaction except for the KOTR tourney finals (if I have one), the Rumble match, or the next year's draft.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote