View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 10:50 PM   #1611
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Here's my Backlash card...it's really gimmicky, but I figure what the hell, its the last night before the brands are re-drafted.

Double Jeopardy Match - WWE Champion Booker T vs. World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. ECW Champion CM Punk
Booker T represents Vince, Chris Jericho represents Bischoff, CM Punk represents Heyman. The loser of the first fall gets the 4th pick in the draft, the loser of the second fall gets the 3rd pick, while the winner gets the first 2 picks in the draft. A lot is on the line.

60-Man, 3-Ring World War 3 Battle Royal. The winner is undraftable and gets to select on his own which show to go to
Ace Steel, Al Snow, Balls Mahoney, Batista, Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Cassidy James, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Cody Rhodes, Colt Cabana, D’Lo Brown, Dave Taylor, Deuce, Domino, Edge, Elijah Burke, Finlay, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy, Jimmy Wang Yang, John Cena, John Morrison, Johnny Jeter, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Kevin Thorn, Lance Cade, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Mike Mizanin, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Nunzio, Paul London, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Sandman, Santino Marella, Shannon Moore, Shawn Michaels, Sir Charles Palumbo, Shelton Benjamin, Snitsky, Steve Blackman, Steve Corino, Stevie McMahon, Super Crazy, Tommy Dreamer, Trevor Murdoch, Triple H, Umaga, Undertaker, Val Venis, and William Regal

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy (C) vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Matt Hardy and Finlay (C) vs. Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke

WWE Women's Championship
Mickie James (C) vs. A Mystery Opponent

Match with the Money in the Bank Briefcase on the Line
MVP (C) vs. Triple H

----

My entire active male roster is involved in this show....find it ironic that I happen to have exactly 63 active guys now, so the only 3 not in the battle royal are in the main event.

I'll get to this show either tonight or tomorrow....then I'll post the Draft edition of Raw as I see it.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 06-08-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote