View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 09:58 PM   #1579
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I love that idea, Loopy. Definitely will add some life to your game.

As I mentioned earlier on this page (like a couple of months ago ) I have a big plans for the future that will reshape my entire WWE.

Since I took over in September, I've done my best to re-establish the brand split. I brought back the trade window and such, because I hated it when WWE just had people move brands with no explanation. Really, up until I got to my WM buildup, I've stuck with the split and I have kept interbrand competition to a minimum, but at WM there were like 4 interpromotional matches.

Basically, I'm at the point where most of the feuds and storylines I want to do involve people switching shows...so much so that I can't even justify doing that many trades. Not to mention, I have an influx of talented workers ready to come up from OVW/FCW but I just don't have room for most of them with two full rosters and a mini-roster.

My solution - in storyline, Vince is fed up. His Corporate team has failed him, and so he's had enough of it all. He lambasts his Corporate members, saying he could find better people to represent him anywhere. In his haste, he even winds up rehiring Bischoff and Heyman...Bisch takes Smackdown and Heyman takes ECW The rosters more or less are unified during the whole month of April, with there being a brand new full-on draft the night after Backlash.

With nobody quite sure about their future, some huge matches get signed like a 30-Man Battle Royal where the winner gets to CHOOSE which promotion he goes to...and the main event will be a triple threat match with the champions. The winner nets his show the first TWO picks of the draft, the guy not involved in the decision picks 3rd, and the guy who gets beaten goes 4th and then the drfat order loops back around.

Basically I'll wind up with:

WWE Raw headed by Vince McMahon
WCW Thunder (I don't want a Friday night TV show to be called Nitro) headed by Eric Bischoff
ECW Hardcore TV headed by Paul Heyman (Sci-Fi have been begging me to go to primetime so I'll have more segments and thus a bigger roster).

Basically I'll have three distinctively different shows, much like how things were with my old game, new storylines, new feuds, new wrestlers. A fresh start basically. I may or may not allow trades, but I'll definitely do the annual draft. The brands won't interfere with one another except in rare circumstances (Rumble buildup, KOTR final, etc.)
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote