View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #1567
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Planning stuff out for No Way Out and WrestleMania (about 2 weeks till No Way Out)...I gotta say, making a WM card is a pain in the ass. Even with 9 matches I'm still leaving out guys like Flair, Kane, and the entire women's division. There are some angles/feuds I just don't have room for to blow off at Mania so I might do so the week before the show.

Here's my No Way Out card as of right now:

WWE Championship - 6 Pack Challenge: Booker T (C) vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Bobby Lashley vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (C) vs. Finlay

ECW Championship: CM Punk (C) vs. Johnny Jeter

Chris Jericho vs. MVP (If Jericho wins he gets the US Title, if MVP wins he gets Jericho's WM Title shot)

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin (Hardy "injured" Stevie McMahon so Vince books Hardy against 3 Corporate members in an effort to get the IC Title to the Corporation)

WWE Women's Championship: Victoria (C) vs. Mickie James

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Open: Jimmy Wang Yang (C) vs. Jamie Noble vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Shannon Moore vs. Funaki vs. Cassidy James vs. Jesse Dalton vs. Matt Cappotelli vs. Chavo Guerrero

Extreme Rules: Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs. Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von

------

I'm enjoying booking the Originals vs. New Breed war. Mick Foley traded Kevin Thorn (the only member of the ECW roster yet to pick a side) over to Raw to bring back The Sandman and swing the war into the Originals' favor. I plan on ending the war between the two factions at WM.

Punk and Jeter are on the same side...but the match was really just thrown together because it'll be good (Jeter won #1 contendership over Kenny Dykstra).

Edge vs. Finlay was also basically thrown together because it should be a good match and it gives something for Edge to do before I get into the full-on WM build. Finlay's one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions still.

Also thinking that once I get past WM and do the complete re-draft, I might go back to having solo-branded PPVs especially since I'll have essentially three separate promotions going on.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 01-13-2008 at 11:16 PM.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote