View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:02 PM   #1563
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Kinda hate when this happens. I have loads of ideas floating in my head but they aren't gonna happen until after several in-game months yet I'm too lazy to book.

Perhaps the biggest idea I've got floating around is having something happen storyline-wise that sees Bisch and Heyman brought back in...Bisch somehow grabs control of Smackdown as Heyman gets ECW back. Smackdown becomes WCW Thunder or something. All the rosters are wiped clean, new ones are drafted (including loads of OVW guys who will be ready by then), ECW gets bumped to prime time (thus justifying a full roster) and also brings back the TV Title, Tag Titles, and a specialty title to make it equal with the other brands.

Gives me the ability to shape all the rosters as I see fit while also making the show more diverse. Basically I wanna make things similar to how they were when the draft began...essentially having multiple promotions that rarely interact except in special circumstances. I kinda wanna make it like my last WWE game that I never got to finish cause my computer died and everything got erased.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 01-09-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote