View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 02:21 PM   #1539
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofOldSchool View Post
I've had the same problem with Edge in my game.

He is a real big prick in the game. He's gotten into a lot of fights and not to mention he's refused to drop the title to everyone from John Cena to Triple H to HBK.
Damn, hope that doesn't happen to Edge in my game cause I plan on giving him the title at the Rumble.

Fortunately Orton hasn't got creative control, so I couldn't give a fuck less if I piss him off. The more I think about it though, the more I think I wanna change my plans to have Orton drop the belt anyway.

Think I might have the newly turned face Booker T get the belt off Orton at the Rumble.....only for Vince (who wants the belt to stay in the Corporation) to announce that Booker has been traded to SmackDown for a superstar to be later...thus, the title is vacant. If Orton's still being an asshole I can make heel Cena the champ and the Smackdown superstar to be later will wind up being some big name that I haven't got anything else for on Smackdown (Mysterio, Undertaker, etc.). While on SD Book will try to get the belt off Edge in a stopgap feud until Edge inevitably faces the Rumble winner at Mania.

Alternatively, I could have Book and Edge swapped amongst each other (thus taking the titles with them as each show would still have a champ). Edge would become the new Corporate lackey. Problem is that would kinda leave me in a clusterfuck with the top 4 heels (Edge, Cena, Orton, Kennedy) all within the Corporate ranks. I guess then I could turn Orton and have a Rated RKO feud but then again Orton's so goddamn unreliable its probably not a good idea.

Phew...kinda went off there. I love it when the creative juices start flowing.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 12-29-2007 at 02:26 PM.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote