View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 01:29 PM   #1524
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Segment 6: Ric Flair Promo
Smackdown superstar Ric Flair came out and reminisced on his many Raw memories, until the egotistical Matt Striker came out and trashed him. Striker claimed to be the best that Smackdown had to offer. On cue, the lights went out…and when they came back on The Undertaker was in the ring. Striker fled but as he ran up the ramp, it burst into flames as Kane walked out. Striker was trapped. Batista and JBL (apparently making a one time return to the ring) attacked Kane from behind and an impromptu 6-man tag was made.

Segment 7: Ric Flair, the Undertaker, and Kane vs. Matt Striker, Batista, and JBL
Quite an unexpected match as we saw 6 Smackdown personalities involved. Not much to go into detail here, but the ending came when Batista and JBL pushed Striker into Undertaker. Tombstone, match over.

Segment 8: Special Return of Piper’s Pit
Roddy Piper interviewed ECW Champion CM Punk. Punk and Piper joked around with Punk hyping his Extreme Lumberjack Match against Colt Cabana. Cabana (not an invited guest to the show as he’d never appeared on Raw before) jumped from the crowd and attacked Punk to bring about an abrupt end to the segment.

Segment 9: WWE Intercontinental Championship: Jeff Hardy (C) vs. Matt Hardy
Fans were treated to a special fight here as champion Jeff Hardy squared off against his brother and one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Matt. Back and forth bout until Carlito rushed in and attacked Jeff, causing a disqualification. Matt quickly jumped to his brother’s aid and fought off Carlito.

Segment 10: DX Interview
Funny DX hype, really not much else needs to be said.

Segment 11: DX vs. Randy Orton and John Cena
Your classic main event tag team match. The crowd was hot the whole way through as all 4 guys are hella over. Cena and Orton, having never teamed before, had a miscommunication allowing HBK to plant Orton with the Sweet Chin Music for the 3. If that happens on Sunday, we’ll have a new WWE Champion.

After the show, Stone Cold came out and there was a massive beer bash involving Raw superstars past and present.

----------

The show did a 78% Overall Rating and drew a 6.04 (lowest I’ve had since starting). It would have been MUCH higher if not for the battle royal (which was for my own amusement and only netted a 48% rating). Bullshit that one segment can change the whole show rating though…maybe if I hadn’t made it the opening contest things would be different. Ah well, it was fun.

Ultimately I plan on having both Snow and Blackman receiving Raw contracts (I signed both to written deals), bringing back Head Cheese. They are 44 years old each, but they’ve still got talent. I had to use Arsenic to make Blackman active (he only wanted to be a non wrestler due to his migraines I suppose). But I figure that, in real life, Blackman would consider taking a deal if he only had to work 1 match a week or something.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote