View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 01:14 AM   #1502
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Nice cards. I'm about a week away from the Raw XV show...and I'm gonna post the results, I envision it being a big blowout show sorta like in real life. The headlining match will be Corporate members Randy Orton and John Cena against a reunited DX.

I'm also going to do a throwback battle royal, this one will have 20 participants. I'm going to use all the real participants I can (pretty sure Slaughter, IRS, and Skinner are road agents and the Goon retired, but everyone else is in) plus more. The winner will receive a full-time Raw contract.

And in some roster news, I traded Cody Rhodes over to Smackdown with Chuck Palumbo going to Raw. I'm running with the whole Hardcore/Rhodes angle on SD cause I sorely need teams there. Meanwhile on Raw, Palumbo jobbed to King Booker his first week on Raw before turning heel the next week to be knighted as Sir Charles Palumbo. (Although, I still plan on having Book shed the king gimmick)
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote