View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #1426
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
2008 Royal Rumble
===============
Brian Kendrick and Paul London went to a Double Disqualification with Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade (Cade & Murdoch retained the WWE World Tag Team Titles) (MQ 94, CR 74, OR 75.....I swear if this another one of those shows I am going to be so pissed off)

American Dragon defeated Jamie Noble by pinfall to WIN the WWE Cruiserweight Title (MQ 90, CR 70, OR 72, Cruiserweight Title gained in image....i'm not sure yet)

Finlay & MVP defeated The Brothers of Destruction to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles, when Finaly pinned The Undertaker (MQ 77, CR 77, OR 68, Tag Team Titles gained image, to say I'm furious about this happening again is an understatement)

Carlito defeated Jeff Hardy to WIN the WWE Intercontinental Title after using the ring bell while the ref was down (MQ 80, CR 75, OR 69)

Edge defeated Matt Hardy by DQ when Hardy brutally attacked Edge (Matt Hardy retained the United States Title) (MQ 73, CR 81, OR 70)

CM Punk defeated Cocky Siaki to retain the ECW Heavyweight Title when Elijah Burke accidentally caught Siaki with a chair (MQ 81, CR 76, OR 70, ECW Title LOST image....man am I pissed off right now)

Rob Van Dam defeated Rey Mysterio by Pinfall to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Title (MQ 75, CR 84, OR 72)

John Cena defeated Randy Orton by Pinfall to retain the WWE Heavyweight Title (MQ 82, CR 91, OR 79)

Shawn Michaels won the 2008 Royal Rumble (Final 4, Johnny Jeter, Special Guest Appearance MICK FOLEY, Chris Jericho) (MQ 77, CR 77, OR 68)

Overall Rating: 71
1.83 Buy Rate
Attendance 20,817

What the FUCK? When has anyone ever had 3 shows in a row NOT CLICK? Fucking ridiculous.

Rey Mysterio sustained an injury and is out for 2 months.
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote