View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 05:43 AM   #1306
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Ok, I'm starting up my new promotion NWA: Hardcore City or NWA: HC. This promotion is made in a game that Adam Ryland created where the Wrestlemania with Hogan V Andre bombed and the wrestling world was still under the NWA Banner. In this timeline Vince McMahon is running his own NWA promotion which controls the East Coast. NWA: HC is run by Paul Heyman, and is basically ECW (I'll explain this one further once I can find all the basic info again).

Now this is my first show NWA: HC Hardcore House Party (on Spike TV Late Evening)

Here's some basic storyline info from what I'm doing.

Current Champions:

NWA: HC Heavyweight: Rob Van Dam (Heel)
NWA: HC Television: Steve Corino (Heel)
NWA: HC Tag Team: Dudley Boyz (Faces)

Storylines:

Current NWA: HC Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam, along with The Extreme Horseman (Simon Diamond, Steve Corino, C.W. Anderson) have been running roughshed over the NWA: HC roster. Paul Heyman the commision of Hardcore City has decided that he has had enough of this Alliance and has sworn to take it down. But who will allign with him.

Meanwhile, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, and Justin Credible were meant to team up to face Raven, Monty Brown and Randy Orton, but Orton signed a written contract with NWA: East Coast. So with Orton's sudden departure will anyone be able to replace him, or will Raven and Monty have to fight by themselves?

Along with this, Jerry Lynn has left an open challenge. Who will challenge the New "Fuckin" Show? Find out.

Jerry Lynn V Christopher Daniels

The Match: Jerry Lynn dropkicks Daniels after leaping off an upturned shopping cart! Flying reverse elbow by Jerry Lynn. There's a two count on the pin. Lynn goes for a splash but Daniels puts the knees up. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Lynn goes down. Hard back suplex on Lynn. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hip toss onto a chair by Daniels! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Lynn takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Lynn crushes Daniels with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Jerry Lynn. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Flying elbow from Jerry Lynn connects. Face slam on the table by Lynn. Daniels backdrops Jerry Lynn out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Christopher Daniels. Hard back suplex on Lynn. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Springboard dropkick from Christopher Daniels. Nicely done. Christopher Daniels misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Jerry Lynn floors Daniels, then signals for the Cradle Piledriver. Meanwhile, Christopher Daniels has something in his hands. Lynn comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. I don't think the fight has finished. Jerry Lynn and Daniels have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Crowd Reaction: 39%
Match Quality:94%
Overall Reaction:66%

Paul Heyman is backstage with Raven & Brown. He tells them that they can select a new third partner to team with them in the upcoming six man match, replacing their scheduled partner.

Overall Rating: 83%

Steve Corino V Samoa Joe
Title: NWA: HC Television

Simon Diamond & C.W. Anderson have been banned from ringside.

Frying pan shot by Corino. Massive back suplex! Samoa Joe got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Samoa Joe avoids a Steve Corino avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Corino is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Fallaway slam by Samoa Joe puts down Steve Corino. Covers for a quick two count. Joe hits Corino with a plastic dinosaur! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Steve Corino by Joe. Remember when that was a legit finish? Corino blocks a punch. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Steve Corino! Hooks the leg for a two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pin, but Joe is out just before the three count. Corino drives a thrust kick into the chest of Joe. Corino rams Joe into a table. Corino charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flying shoulder tackle by Joe sends Corino CRASHING to the mat. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Corino! Samoa Joe floors Steve Corino. Steve Corino gets locked in the Kokina Clutch! Submission victory! Steve Corino leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle. Corino obviously didn't want any more of a beating tonight

Crowd Reaction: 67%
Match Quality:89%
Overall Reaction: 78%

Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Justin Credible V Raven, Monty Brown & Kenta Kobashi

Raven slams Justin Credible. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Justin Credible by Raven. Remember when that was a legit finish? Tag between Raven and Kenta Kobashi. Flying shoulder tackle by Kobashi sends Credible CRASHING to the mat. Credible walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Monty Brown. Kenta Kobashi scoops up Credible. Brown bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Running knee lift from Monty Brown. Monty Brown gets taken down out of nowhere! Monty Brown charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag to Tommy Dreamer. Flying shoulder tackle by Dreamer sends Brown CRASHING to the mat. Tommy Dreamer scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but Brown is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer tags out to Sabu. Sabu slams Monty Brown. Flying shoulder tackle by Sabu sends Brown CRASHING to the mat. Monty Brown pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tag to Raven. Sabu charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag to Justin Credible. Raven gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Raven powers out of a Justin Credible headlock. Raven moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Raven Effect. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Crowd Reaction: 71%
Match Quality: 72%
Overall Reaction: 71%

Paul Heyman is backstage with Joe & the debuting CM Punk. Paul Heyman was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match against Extreme Horsemen.

Overall Reaction: 86%

Rob Van Dam V Yoshiro Tajiri
Title: NWA:HC Heavyweight

RVD walks into a high dropkick from Yoshihiro Tajiri, almost losing several teeth in the process. Yoshihiro Tajiri dropkicks RVD after leaping off an upturned shopping cart! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spin kick by Yoshihiro Tajiri to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Rob Van Dam elbows Yoshihiro Tajiri in the face to break a hammerlock. Tajiri takes a thrown chair to the face! Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Tajiri pushes out of a Rob Van Dam hold. Lightning kick by Tajiri on RVD. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Yoshihiro Tajiri and RVD is out! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rob Van Dam elbows Yoshihiro Tajiri in the face to break a hammerlock. RVD hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. RVD drops an elbow...but Yoshihiro Tajiri moves out of the way. Yoshihiro Tajiri hits a rolling kick on RVD. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Abyss comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Rob Van Dam turns around. Abyss spins RVD around. Abyss hits the Black Hole Slam! Abyss leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Yoshihiro Tajiri pins RVD. Tajiri and Abyss are beating the hell out of Rob Van Dam! Rhino sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Yoshihiro Tajiri, exchanging punches, while Rob Van Dam comes back, sending Abyss out of the ring with a clothesline. Rhino \ RVD have cleared the ring, driving off Tajiri and Abyss!

Crowd Reaction: 51%
Match Quality:94%
Overall Reaction: 72%

Overall Rating: 75%
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote