View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #1271
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
After booking a week with a Raw/SD hybrid show, here's ECW One Night Stand. Just a note on my game: I am doing a draft lottery in this game, hence why some ended up on ECW. I also am creating the ECW Hard Bastard Title - only to be defended in Hardcore Matches.

Heat: Tony DeVito cheated to defeat Roadkill. He also took out Danny Doring following the match. ***, 70% Overall Rating

ECW Hard Bastard Title Invitation Battle Royal: Test wins the title and the match, last eliminating The Sandman. Other participants included: Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Big Show, Chuck Palumbo, Finlay, Johnny Swinger, Little Guido, and Tony Mamaluke. 62% Overall Rating

Muhammad Hassan made Raven pass out in the Camel Clutch. He continued to leave the hold locked in long after the match's conclusion. ***, 84% Overall. Muhammad Hassan gained overness.

London & Kendrick defeated The Impact Players to retain the Undisputed Tag Team Championships when London pinned Storm. ****, 84% Overall

Masato Tanaka pinned Sabu with the Diamond Dust. ***1/2, 81% Overall

I Quit Match: Tommy Dreamer defeated Mick Foley. ***, 79% Overall. Tommy Dreamer gained overness.

CM Punk made Rob Van Dam submit to the Anaconda Vice to retain the ECW Television Championship. ****1/2, 90% Overall

Christian Cage has an interview in which he states the Undisputed Title will soon be his. 83% Overall

Kurt Angle made Christian Cage submit to the Ankle Lock to retain the Undisputed Title. ****, 90% Overall

82% Overall Rating
1.94 Buy Rate
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote