View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #1169
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I had to make some changes to the show, since I neglected to take touring schedules into account. Both KENTA and Nigel McGuinness were on a tour for NOAH on the 13th. So, I just combined their matches into Joe vs. Jimmy Rave. I also added Chad Collyer vs. Jimmy Jacobs and BJ Whitmer vs. Jack Evans.

---------

Pre-Show

Christopher Daniels did an interview to hype his match with Claudio Castagnoli.

Rating: 75%

Segment Two

BJ Whitmer over Jack Evans with the Super WC Exploder. After the match, the opponents shake hands.

Rating: 57%
Crowd: 37%
Match: 78%

Segment Three

Chad Collyer over Jimmy Jacobs with a Texas Cloverleaf.

Rating: 63%
Crowd: 42%
Match: 84%

Segment Four

Havana Pitbulls over Second City Saints when Black Tiger IV (Rocky Romero) pinned Ace Steel with a Tombstone after The Briscoe Brothers interfered. After the match, the Briscoes continued their assault.

Rating: 66%
Crowd: 51%
Match: 81%

Segment Five

The Briscoe Brothers over Austin Aries and Roderick Strong to win the ROH Tag Team Titles. Jay pinned Aries following the Jay-Driller.

Rating: 69%
Crowd: 49%
Match: 90%
Road Agent Notes: The ROH Tag Team Titles have gained in image.

Segment Six

Christopher Daniels over Claudio Castagnoli with the Last Rites.

Rating: 69%
Crowd: 59%
Match: 80%

Segment Seven

Samoa Joe over Jimmy Rave with the Kokina Clutch.

Rating: 67%
Crowd: 60%
Match: 75%

Segment Eight

Bryan Danielson retains the ROH World Title against Homicide with Cattle Mutilation. After the match, Homicide takes out Danielson with a chair shot.

Rating: 71%
Crowd: 57%
Match: 85%
Road Agent Notes: The ROH World Title has gained in image. Homicide's new gimmick got a positive response.

Main Event

Alex Shelley over AJ Styles after interference from Homicide. Samoa Joe ran in to even the odds.

Rating: 74%
Crowd: 65%
Match: 83%
Road Agent Notes: Alex Shelley gained overness and AJ Styles lost overness.

Overall Show Rating: 67%
Top Segment: Christopher Daniels interview.
Bottom Segment: BJ Whitmer vs. Jack Evans.

-------------------------------------------

-EDIT-

So, now for Glory By Honor, I'm going to do:

World Title - Bryan Danielson (c) vs. Austin Aries
Tag Titles - Second City Saints vs. The Briscoe Brothers (c)
AJ Styles and Samoa Joe vs. Alex Shelley and Homicide
El Hijo Del Santo vs. L.A. Par-K
Christopher Daniels vs. Jimmy Rave
Jack Evans & Roderick Strong vs. Havana Pitbulls
Chad Collyer vs. Claudio Castagnoli
Adam Pearce vs. Jimmy Jacobs
Davey Richards vs. Delirious vs. Matt Sydal

I released all of the openers and jobbers and signed El Hijo Del Santo and L.A. Par-K. NOAH is touring throughout September, so I'm going to be without Nigel and KENTA again.

-EDIT AGAIN-

BJ Whitmer tore his calf. Out for nine months. Good thing I signed him to a written contract.

Last edited by loopydate; 07-02-2006 at 07:51 PM.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote