View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 12:00 AM   #1115
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Slammiversary Results

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Christian Cage vs Jeff Jarrett match.

Overall Rating: 89%

Matt Bentley vs. CM Punk

Punk hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Matt Bentley just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Punk. Bentley gets caught with a short powerbomb from Punk. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Bentley counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Punk is down! Covers for a quick two count. Bentley walks into a drop toe hold. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Bentley is down! Covers for a quick two count. Springboard dropkick from CM Punk. Nicely done. Pin, but Bentley is out just before the three count. Bentley powers out of a headlock. Spinning back kick from Matt Bentley. Punk blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Bentley takes a flying neckbreaker from CM Punk. Matt Bentley gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Punk. Pepsi Plunge!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Overall Rating: 79%
Crowd Reaction: 75%
Match Quality: 84%

Jeff Hardy vs. Sabu

J.Hardy hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jeff Hardy gets taken down out of nowhere! Abyss connects with rights and lefts and Jeff Hardy is down! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Abyss scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! J.Hardy kicks Abyss in the gut to reverse the momentum. Abyss takes a flying neckbreaker from Jeff Hardy. Flying reverse elbow by Jeff Hardy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Abyss. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Abyss pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. J.Hardy walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pin, but J.Hardy is out just before the three count. J.Hardy backdrops Abyss out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy floors Abyss...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Swanton Bomb! 1....2....3. Jeff Hardy is still in the ring celebrating. Abyss pushes the referee away. Abyss spins J.Hardy around. Abyss hits the Black Hole Slam!

Overall Rating: 68%
Crowd Reaction: 64%
Match Quality: 73%

Tag Team Titles Tables Match: Team 3D (c) vs. America's Most Wanted

STIFF~! chop lights up Cowboy who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! BAAACK Body drop by Wildcat gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Brother Ray pulls Cowboy onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. Chris Harris elbows Devon in the face to break a hammerlock. Wildcat slams Brother Ray down and motions to the crowd. America's Most Wanted whip Ray into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Tiger bomb by James Storm, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. James Storm goes to suplex Devon through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Brother Ray elbows Chris Harris in the face to break a hammerlock. Cowboy walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Ray climbs onto the table with Chris Harris and uses a powerslam to break the table for the win! Team 3D remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Overall Rating: 83%
Crowd Reaction: 78%
Match Quality: 88%
Road Agent Notes: Everyone gained overness from this feud ending. The NWA Tag Team titles have gained in image.

AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

STIFF~! chop lights up Styles who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Styles reverses a Samoa Joe hammerlock. STIFF high kick on Joe by AJ Styles. Styles whips Joe into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Back heel kick off the second rope, Joe goes down. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Samoa Joe comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. BIG clothesline on Styles. Joe hits a piledriver on AJ Styles. That used to end matches, you know. Hooks the leg for a two count. High Angle DDT by Samoa Joe just SPIKES AJ Styles down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! AJ Styles comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Lightning kick by Styles on Joe. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Joe blocks a kick from AJ Styles. AJ Styles can barely stand. Here it comes - Muscle Buster. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Overall Rating: 82%
Crowd Reaction: 81%
Match Quality: 83%

X Division Title Match: Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley (c)

Standing leg lariat by Alex Shelley on Sabin. Standing leg lariat by Alex Shelley on Sabin. Shelley hits a dropkick on Chris Sabin and gets right back up. Shelley hits a dropkick on Chris Sabin and gets right back up. Sabin counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Implant DDT by Chris Sabin! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lightning kick by Sabin on Shelley. Covers for a quick two count. Alex Shelley pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying reverse elbow by Alex Shelley. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Alex Shelley. Nicely done. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chris Sabin is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Sabin just WAFFLES Shelley with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Shelley pushes out of a Chris Sabin hold. Hard back suplex on Sabin. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Alex Shelley has Chris Sabin down on the canvas. Border City Stretch!!! Chris Sabin taps out!

Overall Rating: 88%
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 92%
Road Agent Notes: The NWA-TNA X title has gained in image.

Rhino vs. Sabu

Sabu takes a headbutt from Rhino. Rhino misses a clothesline. STIFF~! chop lights up Rhino who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Sabu misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Tiger suplex on Rhino. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Sabu charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhino sends Sabu CRASHING to the mat. Spear by Rhino. Covers for a quick two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Sabu! Pin, but Sabu is out just before the three count. Sabu avoids a Rhino avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Rhino is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rhino ducks a wild right hand. Rhino moves in for the kill. Gore! 1....2....3. I don't think the fight has finished. Rhino and Sabu have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Overall Rating: 83%
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 84%

World Title Ladder Match: Christian Cage (c) vs. Jeff Jarrett

Christian hits a face jam on Jeff Jarrett onto the ladder! SUPER frankensteiner on Jarrett, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Jarrett reverses a Christian Cage hammerlock. Jarrett scoops and slams Christian Cage. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Jarrett slams Christian Cage down and motions to the crowd. Jarrett slams Christian Cage onto the ladder. Running knee lift from Jeff Jarrett. Christian Cage avoids a Jeff Jarrett avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Christian crushes Jarrett with a running senton. Tiger suplex on Jarrett. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hard back suplex on Jarrett. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Jarrett gets hip-tossed onto the ladder! Jeff Jarrett avoids a Christian Cage avalanche by getting out of the damn way! BIG clothesline on Christian. Jeff Jarrett scores with a big spinebuster. They both begin to climb the ladder. Once they reach the top, an exchange of punches starts! Jarrett grabs Christian and throws him off into the ropes! His leg gets caught, trapping him. Jeff Jarrett grabs the prize for the win. Jeff Jarrett goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Overall Rating: 86%
Crowd Reaction: 90%
Match Quality: 80%
Road Agent Notes: Both men gained overness from this feud ending. The NWA World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Christopher Daniels vs. Raven

Standing leg lariat by Christopher Daniels on Raven. STIFF high kick on Raven by Christopher Daniels. Daniels uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hard back suplex on Raven. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Raven blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Raven slams Christopher Daniels down and motions to the crowd. Nice piledriver on Daniels. Hooks the leg for a two count. Christopher Daniels comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. SUPER frankensteiner on Raven, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Raven. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Raven comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Raven ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Christopher Daniels is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Implant DDT by Christopher Daniels! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Raven can barely stand. Here it comes - Angel's Wings. 1....2...3, it's finished. Christopher Daniels is still in the ring celebrating. Raven pushes the referee away. Raven spins Daniels around. Raven hits the Raven Effect!

Overall Rating: 87%
Crowd Reaction: 91%
Match Quality: 80%
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote