View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 05:46 PM   #1109
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I did the PPV last night, and it didn't "click." All of the matches had high Quality ratings, and the crowd reaction was good, but all of the overall ratings were really low and I wound up with a 68% overall. I hate when that happens. I spent a lot of time building up those matches.

Anyway, quick results:

Christian Cage won the World Title triple threat match, pinning Kevin Nash after interference from Monty Brown.

Christopher Daniels won the X Division triple threat match.

America's Most Wanted successfully defended the Tag Team Titles.

Forgot there were no 2-2-2 hardcore matches, so I made it a ladder match. Rhino and Sabu won.

Monty Brown pinned Ron Killings.

CM Punk pinned Matt Bentley.

Alex Shelley won an elimination match against Roderick Strong, Sonjay Dutt, and Austin Aries to earn a shot at the X Division Title.

Abyss pinned Jeff Hardy.

Konnan and Sean Waltman survived a 10-man Survivor Series-style tag team match against Team Canada. Their partners were Lance Hoyt, Shark Boy, and someone else who I can't remember offhand.

Against All Odds Card (so far)
World Title: Christian Cage (c) vs. Jeff Jarrett
Tag Team Titles: America's Most Wanted (c) vs. Team 3D
X Division Title: Christopher Daniels (c) vs. Alex Shelley
Kevin Nash vs. Monty Brown

I'm still several weeks away from that show, so the rest of the card will fill in between now and then. Devon returns from his arm injury on February 1, so I can finally have the AMW/3D match. If AJ's back from rehab in time, I'll have him face Samoa Joe.

Probably something else between Bentley and Punk, since I'm building up to Traci turning on Bentley and joining Punk. But that won't happen for a while yet. Maybe something like Bentley and Sabin against Punk and Joe (if AJ doesn't come back). Something with 3LK, too. Maybe AAO is when I'll have BG and Kip turn on Killings and Konnan with help from Waltman.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote