TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official wrestling sim topic (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=162)

Cactus Sid 05-11-2004 08:06 AM

Next Big PPV card (1 show away)

NWA Heavyweight Title Clockwork Orange House Of Fun Match: Raven (c) vs Cactus Sid
AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels
Low-Ki vs Jeff Jarrett
NWA X-Title: Teddy Hart (c) vs Jerry Lynn vs The Amazing Red
NWA Tag Team Titles: Ron Killings and Justin Credible (c) vs Konnan and BG James
Last Man Standing: Sting vs Hulk Hogan
No DQ Match: Dustin Rhodes and D'Lo Brown vs The Sandman and Jeff Hardy

Disturbed316 05-11-2004 08:09 AM

I hope you've paid your dues there Sid :mad:

Cactus Sid 05-11-2004 08:46 AM

I have :shifty:

I'm fairly over, plus, I'm not actually gonna win the title, its all part of my master plan

Well, part of a plan, which will be revealed later

Cactus Sid 05-11-2004 08:47 AM

Better get this done quick, I've gotta be in college in an hour :o

Cactus Sid 05-11-2004 08:53 AM

I just realised that I've booked Goldberg worse than the WWE

Cactus Sid 05-11-2004 09:23 AM

TNA PPV XX - 3 HOUR SPECIAL

Tenay, Callis and West hype the NO DQ Tag Match between Rhdoes/Brown vs Sandman/Hardy - 73.5%

D'Lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes defeated The Sandman and Jeff Hardy by pinfall following a DDT from the top rope by D'Lo on Jeff - 78.7%

Bret Hart was backstage, he said simply that he wanted a match with Cactus Sid to settle things - 91.1%

James Storm and Chris Harris came to the ring to meet some mystery opponents, who turned out to be the debuting Masahiro Chono and the returning Shane Douglas, who attack Americas' Most Wanted - 64.5%

Masahiro Chono and Shane Douglas defeated AMW by Pinfall - 73.5%

Hulk Hogan hyped his match with Sting (Sting turned on Hogan and joined the Under Appreciated) - 81.2%

Hulk Hogan and Sting went to a draw in a Last Man Standing match, following a Double Chair Shot - 76.2%

BG James and Konnan hyped the match against Killings and Credible - 88.9%

Konnan and BG James defeated Justin Credible and Ron Killings in a match for the NWA Tag Team Titles, however, as Killings was Counted Out (deliberately) the titles did not change hands - 84.5%

Cactus Sid stated that he wouldn't fight Bret Hart, because he had bigger fish to fry, namely Raven later tonight - 92.7%

Tenay, West and Callis hyped the Triple Threat X-Title match - 73.6%

Teddy Hart defeated Jerry Lynn and The Amazing Red to retain the X-Title, when he pinned The Amazing Red while using the ropes - 91.2%

Lollipop and Kim Page had a bikini contest, which Lollipop won, Kim Page attacked Lollipop afterwards - 80.9%

Tenay, West and Callis hyped the match between Low-Ki and Jeff Jarrett - 73.7%

Low-Ki defeated Jeff Jarrett by Submission - 90.9%

Christopher Daniels hyped his match with AJ Styles - 91.7%

Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles by pinfall, when the Ref was knocked out, and from nowhere BROCK LESNAR came out and hit AJ with the F5 allowing Daniels to get the 3 count. Jushin Thunder Lyger made the save - 96.7%

Raven hyped the Main Event against Cactus Sid - 83.3%

Raven defeated Cactus Sid in a Clockwork Orange House Of Fun match to RETAIN the NWA Heavyweight Title, following the DDT onto a chair. After the match Bret Hart came down and visciously attacked Cactus Sid with chair shots, to end the show - 100.0% (Clockwork Orange suits brawlers, I have good Brawling, Psychology and Wrestling Basics, but little else, same as Raven)

Overall Rating: 71.0%
Attendance: 38,692 (Toronto)
Buy Rate: 335,546 buys (0.76 buyrate)

NEXT WEEK
THE FINAL SHOWDOWN, SPIN THE WHEEL MAKE THE DEAL: HULK HOGAN vs STING
The Sandman vs Dustin Rhodes
Masahiro Chono vs Chris Harris
Raven and Low-Ki vs Jeff Jarrett and Cactus Sid
NO DQ: AJ Styles and Jushin Thunder Lyger vs Brock Lesnar and Christopher Daniels
NWA X-Title: Teddy Hart (c) vs The Amazing Red
NWA Tag Team Titles: Ron Killings and Justin Credible (c) vs Konnan and BG James
Bret Hart has a HUGE Announcement

Disturbed316 05-12-2004 10:56 AM

lol you got Lesnar? I thought he still hated wrestling :$

Cactus Sid 05-12-2004 12:03 PM

Such is my genius :cool:

Basically I just offered him a non-wrestling contract

Then MADE the bastard wrestle

Disturbed316 05-12-2004 12:14 PM

LOL nicely nice :y:

Disturbed316 05-12-2004 12:16 PM

Just signed Jeff Hardy and Tajiri (again, forgot to re-new his contract :$)

Cactus Sid 05-12-2004 06:43 PM

Yeah I did that with Sonny Siaki :o

Cactus Sid 05-14-2004 11:02 AM

I got bored so I updated EWD (yes Extreme Warfare DELUXE) released in 2001 :cool:

Disturbed316 05-14-2004 11:16 AM

Your bored with TEW? :eek:

Cactus Sid 05-14-2004 08:13 PM

Na, not bored, just don't have time to book a load of cards

That said, I did have time to update EWD.... I dunno

I've got 4 shows left until my biggest show yet, 4 HOURS, ALL OUT HYPE, HUGE SHOW, 6 MONTHS OF HYPE, called Gauntlet For Gold

Disturbed316 05-14-2004 08:23 PM

Damn 4 hours, what on earth are you going to put in that?

Cactus Sid 05-14-2004 10:24 PM

2 Tournaments

Semi Final and Final for a new title

20 Man Battle Royal, Final 2 face off in a singles match, winner gets a title shot @ Raven

Cactus Sid vs Bret Hart for control of the company

Cactus Sid 05-14-2004 10:25 PM

and more

The Mackem 05-15-2004 06:52 AM

The and more sold me Sid :D

Cactus Sid 05-16-2004 08:26 AM

Yes.....

The only problem being I don't know what "and more" will bring.....other than Vince McMahon style last second booking with no build up.

Cactus Sid 05-16-2004 06:37 PM

Gonna do some cards :cool:

Cactus Sid 05-16-2004 07:13 PM

Gonna post the results of the PPV which I mentioned the card for, but wont post again til the card for the big PPV

Bret Hart's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is that a tournament will commence and finish at Gauntlet For Gold for a new NWA International Champion - 87.6%

The Sandman and Dustin Rhodes went to a draw - 80.8%

Ron Killings and Justin Credible hyped the Tag Title match with 3 Live Kru - 81.6%

Ron Killings and Justin Credible defeated Konnan and BG James to RETAIN the NWA Tag Team Titles, when the Far East Connection of Jimmy Yang and Taka Michinoku attacked 3 Live Kru, leading to a pinfall, after the match America's Most Wanted and the team of Julio Dinero and Chad Collyer came to the ring, and a big ruckus ensued - 83.1%

The Under Appreciated walked backstage, only to find D'Lo Brown laid out - 81.3%

Masahiro Chono defeated Chris Harris - 80.4%

Jarrett and Sid hyped the match with Raven and Low-Ki - 81.6%

Low-Ki and Raven defeated Jeff Jarrett and Cactus Sid, when Low-Ki pinned Jarrett - 88.3%

The Amazing Red came out for his match with Teddy Hart, only to be attacked by the rest of Teddy's Under Appreciated stable - 80.1%

The Amazing Red defeated Teddy Hart by DQ, when CM Punk attacked The Amazing Red, Jerry Lynn made the save (Teddy retained the title) - 94.0%

Christopher Daniels and Brock Lesnar berate some junior crew members on the way to the ring - 60.1%

Christopher Daniels and Brock Lesnar defeated Jushin Thunder Lyger and AJ Styles in a Table match. Jushin Thunder Lyger was eliminated first, following interferance from Masahiro Chono, AJ Styles eliminated Brock Lesnar following a Spiral Tap through a table, Christopher Daniels eliminated AJ Styles, when Lesnar attacked Styles, AJ motioned for a fight with Lesnar after the match - 88.4%

Hulk Hogan hyped the match with Sting, the wheel was spun, and the match was determined to be a Cage match - 84.1%

Hulk Hogan defeated Sting in a Cage Match - 78.3%

Overall Rating: 69.8%
Attendance: 7,536 (Wyoming)
Buy Rate: 51,643 buys (0.12 buyrate)

Cactus Sid 05-16-2004 07:25 PM

Ok, unless something big happens, here is the card for Gauntlet For Gold, TNA 4 HOUR SPECIAL PPV XV

FOR CONTROL OF NWA:TNA: BRET "THE HITMAN" HART VS CACTUS SID

NWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: RAVEN VS WINNER OF GAUNTLET FOR GOLD

FINAL 2 WRESTLE FOR NUMBER 1 CONTENDERSHIP

GAUNTLET FOR GOLD: 30 MAN BATTLE ROYAL (ABYSS, GLENN GILBERTTI, CHAD COLLYER, SHANE DOUGLAS, SONNY SIAKI, CHRISTOPHER DANIELS, LOW-KI, BOB SAPP, RON KILLINGS, JUSTIN CREDIBLE, CHRIS HARRIS, JAMES STORM, TAKA MICHINOKU, JIMMY YANG, THE AMAZING RED, ELIX SKIPPER, JULIO DINERO, JUVENTUD GUERRERA, KONNAN, BG JAMES, JEFF JARRETT, GOLDBERG, THE SANDMAN, JEFF HARDY, D'LO BROWN, ERIK WATTS, SHARK BOY, DUSTIN RHODES, JUSHIN THUNDER LYGER, MASAHIRO CHONO)

NWA INTERNATIONAL TITLE TOURNAMENT - SEMI FINALS AND FINAL
SEMI FINAL: AJ STYLES VS STING
SEMI FINAL: BROCK LESNAR VS HULK HOGAN
FINAL: AJ STYLES/STING VS HULK HOGAN/BROCK LESNAR

NWA X-TITLE: TEDDY HART VS JERRY LYNN VS CM PUNK

NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - 6 WAY TLC MATCH: RON KILLINGS AND JUSTIN CREDIBLE VS CHRIS HARRIS AND JAMES STORM VS TAKA MICHINOKU AND JIMMY YANG VS THE AMAZING RED AND ELIX SKIPPER VS JULIO DINERO AND JUVENTUD GUERRERA VS KONNAN AND BG JAMES

JUSHIN THUNDER LYGER VS MASAHIRO CHONO

JEFF JARRETT AND GOLDBERG VS THE SANDMAN AND JEFF HARDY

THE DEBUT OF DOUGLAS DALE VS COLT CABANA

D'LO BROWN AND DUSTIN RHODES VS ERIK WATTS AND SHARK BOY

APRIL HUNTER VS BECKY BAYLESS VS FRANCINE VS GORGEOUS GEORGE - BIKINI CONTEST

KIM PAGE AND LOLLIPOP WILL BE ON THE SHOW

Disturbed316 05-16-2004 11:56 PM

Man, some of those guys are going to be knackard after that event.

Look forward to seeing the results though

The Mackem 05-17-2004 06:15 AM

I uninstalled, redownloaded and downloaded the RaveX patch.

Was looking through the list of wrestlers last night :eek:

Cactus Sid 05-17-2004 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed316
Man, some of those guys are going to be knackard after that event.

Look forward to seeing the results though

Yeah, the worst thing is, I think I have to book every elimination :o

Which is good, because I can have some of the guys go out early.

I must confess, I'm probably gonna cheat and put the winners condition up to 100% before the night

Also, I think you can logically work out what's gonna happen in some of the matches, purely because of conditioning

Tony Montana 05-17-2004 08:50 AM

Right how much is TEW and where do I get it from ?

The Mackem 05-17-2004 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactus Sid
Yeah, the worst thing is, I think I have to book every elimination :o

Which is good, because I can have some of the guys go out early.

I must confess, I'm probably gonna cheat and put the winners condition up to 100% before the night

Also, I think you can logically work out what's gonna happen in some of the matches, purely because of conditioning

UI remember booking a Rumble match. It isn't easy. In fact I had to write stuff downto keep track of who was eliminated and who wasn't.

The Mackem 05-17-2004 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Right how much is TEW and where do I get it from ?

I think it's just under £20 converted. You should play the demo first. I'll get the link for you in a second.

The Mackem 05-17-2004 08:58 AM

http://www.400softwarestudios.com/main.php

Tony Montana 05-17-2004 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mackem

What the shit is that eh lad ?

The Mackem 05-17-2004 09:18 AM

It's where you buy TEW from.

Tony Montana 05-17-2004 09:20 AM

Oh yeah, I didn't see those game and demo options first time round, well in.

Cactus Sid 05-17-2004 09:24 PM

2 More shows to the big one, and I've got the next one mapped out already

Cactus Sid 05-17-2004 09:27 PM

Miss Jackie and The Big Show are dating :|

The Mackem 05-18-2004 06:54 AM

LOL

I've started a WWE game but I'm not passed the first day yet.

Cactus Sid 05-18-2004 07:00 AM

I can't be arsed to do a WWE game, I can't be bothered to book 4 cards a week.

Cactus Sid 05-18-2004 07:44 AM

Shelton Benjamin beat Chris Benoit for the WWE World Heavyweight title (78.1%)

:|

Cactus Sid 05-18-2004 07:46 AM

Also, I have just offered him LOADSA money to sign for us

The Mackem 05-18-2004 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactus Sid
I can't be arsed to do a WWE game, I can't be bothered to book 4 cards a week.

Yeah that might be tough, I chucked everyone who could go to OVW there to improve apart from that I haven't done much. Gonna look at the tag teams and stuff because there aren't many about. I'm making myself General Manager of Heat and Velocity :D I have like 2% overness in America to start with. Pay my dues and then maybe one day, who knows, maybe join the big boys leagues.

WWE only started with $1.6million, thought that was a bit stingy, haven't released anyone yet dunno where to start. I think this is the first proper game I've had :$

Disturbed316 05-18-2004 08:07 AM

I dropped Heat and Velocity, they just pissed me off. I always auto booked them on EWR, but because that wasn't an option I just dropped them.