TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Walking Dead / Fear The Walking Dead / World Beyond (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=124145)

Destor 11-19-2017 09:27 AM

Bye Felicia

Destor 11-20-2017 10:33 PM

Two in a row. Thought this ep was very much getting back on track. Human story telling from negan. Loved the on the nose delivery or the saviors being a government. Eugenes arc is very compelling. Strong ep all around.

Destor 11-20-2017 10:37 PM

Still a fuzz to much action butnit is a war i guess so thats going to be the new norm...

Mr. JL 11-21-2017 12:58 AM

I am no reader of the comics but I think many of the television show fans want explanations as to the cause of the Zombie Apocalypse and some sort of final culmination to the show.

Plus the show seems to be on a repeat. An endless cycle of find safe place to stay then discover a powerful enemy, insert Walker hoard here or there, overcome the odds and but have safe place smashed to bits and go on the run to find the next safe spot, powerful enemy, overcome the odds but end up going on the run for the next safe place, is just played out.

For some reason I feel like the ratings are just going to go south and tank and the show gets dropped without any sort of big final payoff to the television viewer to enjoy.

Sixx 11-26-2017 11:34 PM

Hate that Scavengers' leader's face and her stupid haircut. Cunt.

Sixx 11-27-2017 12:00 AM

And the bitch stole Rick's boots. Never touch a man's cowboy boots.

Sixx 11-27-2017 06:15 AM

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/am...g-dead-a155767

Lennie James' Morgan Revealed As THE WALKING DEAD Character That Will Appear On FEAR THE WALKING DEAD

1. This sucks.

2. The timeline makes less and less sense.

Seanny One Ball 11-28-2017 04:03 PM

Daytime TV here we come

Rammsteinmad 12-11-2017 10:50 AM

Well holy fuck at the end of the mid-season finale. Wasn't expecting that. :(

Nervous Ferret 12-11-2017 05:10 PM

what happened

Seanny One Ball 12-11-2017 07:29 PM

Kevin Sorbo comes in wearing nothing but studio dirt and beats Negan with a sword and good old honest magic.

Seanny One Ball 12-11-2017 07:29 PM

Because that's what fucking happens now

Rammsteinmad 12-12-2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nervous Ferret (Post 5057469)
what happened

Carl reveals that he got bitten.

I'm skeptical that this is legit and that there won't be some kind of swerve though.

Danny Electric 12-12-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 5057919)
Carl reveals that he got bitten.

I'm skeptical that this is legit and that there won't be some kind of swerve though.

My thoughts as well , if it is the way he goes out then it's a cop out.
Supposedly though his dad went on a massive rant online against Scott Gimple for the way this was handled, which has now been deleted.

Rammsteinmad 12-13-2017 04:21 AM

I don't mind him dying to be honest. He was really starting to come into his own, especially as a leader, but having him die really forces home that nobody is safe.

Won't surprise me if it just turns out the bite "isn't infected" or Carl has some kind of immunity or some bollocks.

Ezra 12-13-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 5058417)
I don't mind him dying to be honest. He was really starting to come into his own, especially as a leader, but having him die really forces home that nobody is safe.

Won't surprise me if it just turns out the bite "isn't infected" or Carl has some kind of immunity or some bollocks.

Or maybe he just had some freaky sex with Enid and doesn't want his dad to know.

I really thought Judith was going to bite it to give Negan some real heel heat.

alvarado52 12-13-2017 02:40 PM

Negan hasnt really come off as a big bad tbh...and im okay with it. He's more an anti-hero at this point.

A little surprised Carl is the one eating it...i also though Judith was a goner, or Eugene.

Lock Jaw 12-25-2017 03:46 PM

Finally watched the midseason finale..... had the bit about Carl spoiled for me by now. Was starting to grow a conscience so he had to go.

This season seems to be obsessed with extreme close ups of characters faces in musical montages. Seems very lazy.

Sixx 12-26-2017 02:56 PM

Hahahaha, eat dirt, Carl, you little piece of shit.

Destor 03-05-2018 08:06 PM

After a very meh midseason premier (becoming a patter for this show to have poor premiers) they follow it up with an excellent ep.

Sixx 03-09-2018 02:30 AM

I had to catch up.

WOOOOO, NO MORE CARL! FUCK YEAH! WOOOOOO!

Sixx 03-09-2018 03:53 AM

Darryl has this specific way of saying things. It's not exactly Yoda, but still stupid.

Like for example, he won't say "You saved those people". He always goes "Those people... you saved them". All the fucking time.

Sixx 04-10-2018 06:49 PM

Kinda chuckled a bit @ Negan quoting Ric Flair.

RP 04-10-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 5092829)
Darryl has this specific way of saying things. It's not exactly Yoda, but still stupid.

Like for example, he won't say "You saved those people". He always goes "Those people... you saved them". All the fucking time.

Sounds like William Shatner

Destor 04-10-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 5106375)
Kinda chuckled a bit @ Negan quoting Ric Flair.

I laughed. Great scene tho

Gray 04-17-2018 02:38 PM

Will do this in spoilers since it's only been a day or two, to be on the safe side

SPOILER: show
I didn't know up until the previous day this was to be the finale, wasn't well advertised but I knew it was coming. It felt like once more a very average season which picked up in the last two episodes or so for what was a very dull affair.

I did suspect Eugene to pull a double-turn, but it played out well in the end. I don't quite know the fascination over Carl though, why he's the selling point to peace between Negan and Rick - Sure, the lad had balls which Negan respected, but i'm sure he's met hundreds without growing an attachment to enemies.

The introduction of the women at the very end felt like a wasted moment, why introduce them throwing Molotov Cocktails when The Saviours were beaten without their assistance.

What I am interested in seeing is how this is going to play out with Maggie, she clearly has a vendetta against Rick and co now due to saving Negan, looks like they're setting her up for a heel turn - But with Daryl being present, I can't see him turning his back on Rick.

Gonna miss Simon though, good shit.

Destor 04-17-2018 02:43 PM

def like the what they set up for next season. This season has def hurt the show and will likely in retrospect be the begining of the end of it

Bobholly138 04-22-2018 06:16 AM

[QUOTE=Rammsteinmad;5058417]I don't mind him dying to be honest. He was really starting to come into his own, especially as a leader, but having him die really forces home that nobody is safe.

/QUOTE]

Sadly it seems like Judith and Rick are safe. Still mad they pussed out and didn't kill Judith at the end of the prison story. She adds nothing to the show. And it feels like she only appears 3 times a season to remind people that this huge drain on resources is there. A huge drain that can contribute nothing to the community. Judith is like Merc,but with Judith we know that one day she won't need diapers. And I doubt Judith will ever have sex with a jello snack pack.

Bobholly138 04-22-2018 06:18 AM

I keep seeing people talk about how the past 2 seasons have been so bad. For me they weren't amazing but still better than how horrible season 2 was. My only major complaint this season is it felt very padded. They could have told all this story in 5 episodes.

El Fangel 04-29-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobholly138 (Post 5111174)
I keep seeing people talk about how the past 2 seasons have been so bad. For me they weren't amazing but still better than how horrible season 2 was. My only major complaint this season is it felt very padded. They could have told all this story in 5 episodes.

This.

Season 2, took 16 episodes to tell a 3 episode story arc.

And the last two seasons, felt like people arrived at exactly the right time way too often. Like hell, had they stopped to take one extra piss, half the cast would be dead.

And WAYYYYYYYY too many new characters to really give a shit about.

Sixx 04-29-2018 06:18 PM

That's why watching on your computer is better. You can skip all the scenes of Rick staring somewhere. And it makes the episodes like 15 minutes long.

Lock Jaw 05-24-2018 08:51 PM

Finally watched the finale.

Wish it was a series finale and I wouldn't feel obligated to keep watching this show next season.

Lock Jaw 05-29-2018 05:25 PM

Season 9 spoiler news

SPOILER: show
Andrew Lincoln, who stars as Rick Grimes on AMC’s The Walking Dead, may leave the show in Season 9.

Lincoln is only set to appear in six episodes of The Walking Dead Season 9, according to Collider. The report indicates that the fan-favorite Daryl Dixon, played by Norman Reedus, will take over as the show’s lead.

Sixx 05-29-2018 05:26 PM

Meh, dumb.

Disturbed316 05-30-2018 04:33 AM

There is no show without him, it should just end if he leaves.

Rammsteinmad 05-30-2018 11:31 AM

Agreed. It'll feel like Scrubs season 9 when they tried to carry on the show with half of the main cast having left. Just not the same.

Destor 05-30-2018 11:57 AM

Losing the protag is not something i can stay on board with. Especially for Daryls sake.

Lock Jaw 05-30-2018 01:02 PM

#ShutItDown

Ezra 05-30-2018 01:16 PM

I say merge the two shows

Daryl and felicia need to get together and make super babies.

RP 06-15-2018 10:12 AM

I just woke up and Chris Hardwick is trending hard on Twitter. Havent checked what it is yet. It's either..

a) got fired
b) said something insensitive
c) raped a bitch.